well...

Reaction score
Visit site
hmmm...i'm not sure how to put this... lol

but i was out riding my bike from work today and some dude offered me 4500 bucks for my bike...so i sold it haha...its a great bike, but my debt is even greater! lol still got my kawasaki though! i'll probably look for another fz in the future when i get some more cash but couldn't pass up the offer today

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hmmm...i'm not sure how to put this... lol

but i was out riding my bike from work today and some dude offered me 4500 bucks for my bike...so i sold it haha...its a great bike, but my debt is even greater! lol still got my kawasaki though! i'll probably look for another fz in the future when i get some more cash but couldn't pass up the offer today

not trying to offend you in anyway but if you have great amounts of debt shouldn't you sell your toys and put the money towards it and get that down then buy another bike?

Reaction score
Visit site
....yeah...thats why i took the offer...once i get in the clear i can start saving the money that i would have been using for payments and eventually pay cash for a bike vs. financing

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
....yeah...thats why i took the offer...once i get in the clear i can start saving the money that i would have been using for payments and eventually pay cash for a bike vs. financing

:thumbup: hope all works out for ya!!!! I guess i was refuring to selling the kawi too, but being the age unless someone really wanted it, prob wouldn't be cost effective. its getting old enough now. 10 years old... wow that sounds weird...

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
good for you for getting out of debt, and come back to the family as soon as you can (you can still hang on the site or course, but the FZ owners family)

Reaction score
Visit site
oh lol of course...i put my kawasaki up on craigslist...but i think i might hold onto it...its in REALLY good shape...so age shouldn't be too big of a factor...miles is a different story though! lol and of course i'll still be chillin around on here...this is the best forum i have been on!:thumbup:

Hollow

Happy Thankful Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well good luck with the debt bud. I am sort of doing the same except I sold my truck instead. I have a good bit of credit debt I am planning on knocking out. Best of luck and take care.

Sawblade

Hopped up on Mountain Dew
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've turned down a couple of offers since the headlight install. I might accept one eventually and get a new vmax, used xb12s, or used fz1 depending on which direction I want to go. :D

Reaction score
Visit site
I've turned down a couple of offers since the headlight install. I might accept one eventually and get a new vmax, used xb12s, or used fz1 depending on which direction I want to go. :D

what kind of offers you been getting?

I'm already starting to almost regret it lol...i miss my bike!!!! if i didnt have my kawasaki to ride i'de be a mess by now haha

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
what kind of offers you been getting?

I'm already starting to almost regret it lol...i miss my bike!!!! if i didnt have my kawasaki to ride i'de be a mess by now haha

being in texas i can understand that in ny where im from riding stopped this year about 2 weeks ago. i am in the south until the week before thanksgiving and am not able to take my bike so it kills me lol...

Sawblade

Hopped up on Mountain Dew
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
One was for $4800 because they knew that's what I paid for it, and the other two they just asked if I wanted to sell it. The last two were hoping for it cheap because I was still shaken up from my friend's crash. :(

Reaction score
Visit site
One was for $4800 because they knew that's what I paid for it, and the other two they just asked if I wanted to sell it. The last two were hoping for it cheap because I was still shaken up from my friend's crash. :(

yeah...its kinda one of those things where once you start modding it you know you'll never get your money back on it lol...