We took a little SoCal ride today

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
My neighbor who is new to riding on a Suzuki C50 cruiser went with BryanDH and a friend of his Barrett on his Honda Intercepter and I. I rode my friends Ducati 620IE monster. Awesome weather and a great ride for us today. We rode Old Julian Rd. Highland Valley Rd (HVR) and Montezuma Valley Rd. Had lunch in Borrego Springs. I'm ready for more!
Thanks for a great day friends!

At the Yeti in Ranchita.
picture.php

Jim, Barrett, and Bryan
picture.php

The Duc....Hey! Now that's Italian!
picture.php

Last edited:

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Cool! That was fun... I know Barrett had a blast too! He wants to go again soon. :rockon:

Thanks for the pics Cliff! I have some on my phone too...will post when I upload them to the computer.

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like it was a great day to go for a ride! Cliff, I hope you're all healed up by now? How's it going with the R1? You have to get that bad boy back on the road!:)

Mexi-can't

Biker dude
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Aghh! I just realized how close I actually am right now, in Palm Springs area for a few days! Maybe I can see the Yeti....

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Good to see your back in the saddle Cliff. Looks toasty, close to 100?

I think about 90 down in the desert. Yes! felt great to be back in the playground and went back to the crash sight and took my turn! Felt good! Haha!

Looks like it was a great day to go for a ride! Cliff, I hope you're all healed up by now? How's it going with the R1? You have to get that bad boy back on the road!:)

Pretty much back to normal. The R1 is also on the mend and will hopefully have it back soon.

Aghh! I just realized how close I actually am right now, in Palm Springs area for a few days! Maybe I can see the Yeti....
Can you rent a bike in Palm Springs? How long are you here for? That would be a hoot!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
It snowed here today. You *******.

That's kind of weird to hear. We we're sweating our butts off down in the desert yesterday. Haha! I know we had snow and hail in parts of Cali last weekend. We have been having some pretty cool weather here in San Diego.
Trade in the FZ6 for a snowmobile!?!?! :Flip:

Mexi-can't

Biker dude
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think about 90 down in the desert. Yes! felt great to be back in the playground and went back to the crash sight and took my turn! Felt good! Haha!

Pretty much back to normal. The R1 is also on the mend and will hopefully have it back soon.

Can you rent a bike in Palm Springs? How long are you here for? That would be a hoot!

I'll here for a couple more days. Just picked up a TW200 and been putting some miles on it.

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Extraordinary.

Yeah, to hell with this place. Seriously. Almost June and its still hovering around freezing.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
A few phone pics...

Thanks Bryan!
Jim will really appreciate the pictures as he is new to this and he really had a great time with us. I made him a disk this morning and will get these over to him tomorrow.
Hey! I just remembered do you have the robot dance or was that Barrett? Haha!

Last edited:

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Bryan!
Jim will really appreciate the pictures as he is new to this and he really had a great time with us. I made him a disk this morning and will get these over to him tomorrow.
Hey! I just remembered do you have the robot dance or was that Barett? Haha!

I think that was Barrett that took that shot. I'll ask him to send the pics my way. I want to see that one :)

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Here ya go!

robot.jpg

Thank you Bryan!
This is cool! It seems we have a little tradition going when ever we get together. I noticed it happening in pictures as we've done these rides. There's always someone doing funny/different poses or a little dance. Haha! :cheer:

Lone will be coming down this way in a short while and we have to form a ride and meet up with him.