Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Like this kind of mountain springs:

:BLAA:

Haha! Well I've never been a drinker but tonight I feel like a couple of shots of whatever we have up in the cabinet might do me good.....:rockon:

Edit: Gack! I found some rum up in the cabinet. Does that stuff go bad! Gaaaack! I poured some in a glass and took a swig Grrrrrrr! Gack Gack Gack! I don't drink so I'm a cheap date!:spank::rockon:
Edit again: Don't think I can do it....I'm a tenderfoot when it come to swiggin this stuff!!! :eek: :spank: Uh oh!:tard:

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
sick days were created just for rides :thumbup:

Newbie first time ever riding any of those roads, totally awesome( and a bit scary)!!!!

Great riding with you today Lem! Have to go out again! Remember if you're out there, put that GMRS on channel 5 group 21 and holler out! I might be near..:rockon:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
What a sorry bunch of hoons :BLAA: Looks like you guys has a great day , im jealous :thumbup: I reckon I could have so much fun spending a day riding with you lot :D

Slap some pontoons on the XJR and get over here. You know you'd be more than welcome! :rockon:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I also got stung today and I'm not doing well with it because I'm sort of allergic, my neck muscles are hurting and I feel like you do when you get a low grade fever. :eek:

Update on the bee sting. I woke up this morning and my whole throat area is so swollen. :eek: I look like someone else. :eek: I have to call the Doctor and they'll prolly put me on steroids again.
Maybe I'll lift weights....:rolleyes:

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Update on the bee sting. I woke up this morning and my whole throat area is so swollen. :eek: I look like someone else. :eek: I have to call the Doctor and they'll prolly put me on steroids again.
Maybe I'll lift weights....:rolleyes:

Bees really are attracted to you Cliff! Good thing you don't have massive anaphylactic reactions to them.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Bees really are attracted to you Cliff! Good thing you don't have massive anaphylactic reactions to them.

Remember Ray at the Yeti in Ranchita? "Hey!, Ya wanna try my epi pen?" Poor guy has been 'Life Flighted' like 5 times for bee stings! :eek:
picture.php

smokenu

rubber side down
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
what a ride guy's!

Great weather, no traffic and a great lunch..Sure did beat the "TO DO" list my wife left for me:eek:

Lem,
great to meet and ride with you, hope to see you out again soon.:rockon:

Cliff, Bryan
As always great ride!

If you guy's head out that way this weekend, keep an I out for my camera. Looks like my picture taker wanted to stay on the mountain........must have fallen out of my pocket, when I was "slowly" taken those switchbacks...

Ride Safe
Dave

note to self "make sure all pockets are zipped-up" :D

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
what a ride guy's!

Great weather, no traffic and a great lunch..Sure did beat the "TO DO" list my wife left for me:eek:

Lem,
great to meet and ride with you, hope to see you out again soon.:rockon:

Cliff, Bryan
As always great ride!

If you guy's head out that way this weekend, keep an I out for my camera. Looks like my picture taker wanted to stay on the mountain........must have fallen out of my pocket, when I was "slowly" taken those switchbacks...

Ride Safe
Dave

note to self "make sure all pockets are zipped-up" :D

Oh Crap! Sorry Dave...You had it at the bottom of Palomar didn't you?
I'll call Carlee's this morning and see if it's there...When do you remember it last?

smokenu

rubber side down
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh Crap! Sorry Dave...You had it at the bottom of Palomar didn't you?
I'll call Carlee's this morning and see if it's there...When do you remember it last?

Ya I did have it at the bottom of Palomar when we stopped, put it in my pocket and then well...................................when I got home the pocket was not zipped-up:spank:

SHHHHHH... dont tell my wife, :BLAA:

wonder if the YETTI picked it up for me

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

Just got back from the Dr. and he said I should have an epi pen with me in case I ever do have a more serious reaction. :eek: steroids and antibiotics. epi pen. I really don't think I need the pen but if I get one it could also save someone else. Doc said many more people in the world die from bee stings than any snakes! The entire right side of my neck down to my throat area is like a balloon!:eek:

Last edited:

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I always pack an Epi pen in my tank bag. I've had bad reactions to furry animals before which required at stop at the local ER. But now carrying one takes on a new significance when someone else could have used it. :thumbup: Glad you're o.k. Cliff.

Last edited:

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I always pack an Epi pen in my tank bag. I've had bad reactions to furry animals before which required at stop at the local ER. But now carrying one takes on a new significance when someone else could have used it. :thumbup:

I'm going to start carrying Benedryl in my bag. In case there's not an epi-pen around it might keep bad things from happening sooner.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thing is there is a lot of writing about people who don't have what they call systemic reaction. They seem to be the people at most risk to anaphylaxis.
This is a very interesting article and includes mortality rate more related to other factors with a rare occurrance of mortality from anaphylaxis.
ENY122/AA159: Bee Stings and "Allergic" Reactions
They don't have a reaction and then their throat closes up . Bad news...I guess I'll keep the epi for someone! :rockon:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Guys, the best advice I can offer you is to do your drinking (of that "mountain spring water") after the ride:BLAA:.

Looks like you had fun:thumbup:. Keep up the good work:rockon:.

OOps! Sorry. I said, "Work". LOL.