Watsen flush mounts

05yamahafz6

Reaction score
Visit site
hey everyone,

I just wanted to get some opinions. i have a 2005 yamaha fz6 in deep purple bluish metallic. i am looking at getting some watsen flush mounts and their deep purple metallic blue looks like it is based off of the 2006 model, which is a lighter color.

Do you think the lighter blue would look ok, or should i just play it safe and go with gloss black or silver.

Thanks for the opinions!

hey everyone,

I just wanted to get some opinions. i have a 2005 yamaha fz6 in deep purple bluish metallic. i am looking at getting some watsen flush mounts and their deep purple metallic blue looks like it is based off of the 2006 model, which is a lighter color.

Do you think the lighter blue would look ok, or should i just play it safe and go with gloss black or silver.

Thanks for the opinions!

The blue wont look good, go with the black.

Watsen Design LED Signals

anyone have some good day/night pictures with these installed... wonder if they would be more "visible" to other drivers...

I ended up going with the black signals. ordered them a few weeks back and the website says to wait up to 5 weeks, so i still have a while to go until i recieve them.

I will try to remember to post pics when i get them installed.

I ordered a set on May 1st and I am still waiting...

I called him a couple of weeks ago and he said one of his machines went down so he is behind schedule. My credit card hasn't even been charged yet. Really hope they are worth the 2 month wait.

-Nick

Back