Warm day!!!!

DHoback

Reaction score
Visit site
So we finally got a break here in the NE. It was in the 50's today. So I finally got all my winter mods done last night which were the full R6 header and side can, FZ1 bars and blacked out rear sets & radiator shouds. Got a nice long ride in to and from work. Bike hasnt lost any power even though it's running in open loop now. If anything it feels a bit more willing to go, but that could just be the vicious sound from the pipe now:D Tomarrow is going to be in the 60's and I will be taking full advantage of this blessing until the cold returns this weekend.

DSC01954.jpg

DSC01952.jpg

DSC01951.jpg

DSC01949.jpg

Last edited:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice! Yeah.. you definitely need to post up some pictures!
I too got out today.. rode about 70 miles.. felt great! :thumbup:

Bike was FILTHY though when I got back. Luckily it was nice enough out to enjoy washing it too :D

Last edited:

yz6nic

Reaction score
Visit site
Cool side exhast! Very cool! Why do you think it's not going into closed loop though? Where's the O2 at? I don't see it in the pictures.

DHoback

Reaction score
Visit site
Here ya go. Today was beautifull out! Had another great time riding to and from work. I am so glad I did this exhaust. It is diabolical above 10K rpm. The entire stance of the bike is transformed, and the whole thing cost me about $130 and some time.