Video time!!

DHoback

Reaction score
Visit site
OK, so the last 2 days have been nasty here in PA. Rain, cold....just nasty! So I decided to make a video to ease my pain a bit. Little background to those that have not seen any of my other posts. Bike is an 09, has about 1100 miles now. I did alot to it over the winter months. Full exhaust(04 R6 header, and 08 R6 w/exup open) Did the FZ1 bars, and blacked out all the silver. Monday I lowered the front. Went down 15mm. I like it. now, not to beat a dead horse, but I now have some extensive working knowledge with changing the CO values, and I am convinced it directly controls fuel to apoint. Wont elaborate, unless someone asks, but spark plug color does not lie! Still may doa PC at some point, but cant justify the money right now. My bike runs like it's on crack. dont really have much for comp., but it runs really strong. Anyway, enjoy.

Picture.mp4 video by DHoback - Photobucket

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Excellent stuff! Blacked out pieces look great and exhaust sounds totally pissed off! :thumbup:

yoshiki

Reaction score
Visit site
the sound of the exhaust is loud! and i like it that way! if this mod was legal here i would have definitely gone for it.. shave some weight off the bike as well..