UK source of mixed H4 hi/lo and H7 HID projectors!

Jedi

Pillion Boy no more!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys,

if anyone in the UK wants to do the HID mod to their lights using the angel eye projector housings, I've found a seller on eBay who is happy to split kits and sell a kit comprising of one H4 high / low bi-xenon HID projector and one H7 projector, plus ballasts and wiring all in for £159.

Seller is hids-direct, 99.3% positive with 6,134 feedback score.

More info here: eBay My World - hids-direct

Just mention that you have a Fazer and you need a H4 hi/lo and H7 kit and they'll sort you out.

I'm not linked to them in any way, just been looking into doing this for my girlfriends Fazer when funds allow and what was putting me off was having to buy two kits and sell the unused halves.

Hope this helps!

Sir Choice

Reaction score
Visit site
could you send me a pic or post one up of what the bike looks like with this light set-up? Im looking to get the PIAA fz6 kit or anything that will give me more light because I do lots of night rides on unlit motorway/A roads and could really do with some more light!

Jedi

Pillion Boy no more!!!
Reaction score
Visit site

Rhodar

Reaction score
Visit site
I contacted the seller and he says that shipping to the US is available and the total would come to about $308 for the mixed kit with all wiring and balasts + shipping.

Going to score some xenon bulbs until i decide to pull the trigger on the HID projectors lol.

Good find though on the mix kit seller.