UK Riders ride out

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Ped,

We will have a bit of a Chinese parliment on what we are going to do.
I personally can't be arrsed with night clubs.

Any disused airfields / runways near by? Or large carparks. I thought we could do a bit of rider control stuff. How about which way to head for a decent run. We will need two runs. One on the Saturday and one on the Sunday. I am going to attempt to introduce the group to the game "lie dice" good drinking game that one.

Thanks for the local knowlege.

Neil

Sod the clubs mate get the grub and beer on the table :D

The airfield sounds a good idea even with the market going on just means a few added twisties lol

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

The airfield sounds a good idea even with the market going on just means a few added twisties lol
Yep pub and ale ont table, lad. Nice comfy snug with log on tut fire.
How do you spot the Yorkshire man in the middle of winter on an international bike meet?

JC will be wearing shorts and T-shirt lol

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Ped,

We will have a bit of a Chinese parliment on what we are going to do.
I personally can't be arrsed with night clubs.

Any disused airfields / runways near by? Or large carparks. I thought we could do a bit of rider control stuff. How about which way to head for a decent run. We will need two runs. One on the Saturday and one on the Sunday. I am going to attempt to introduce the group to the game "lie dice" good drinking game that one.

Thanks for the local knowlege.

Neil

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Have you been drinking Gary, your repeating yourself lol. Its great news that Toolkit is coming as it will make the initial pat of your ride so much easier and more enjoyable. I will then meet you in on the M25 Reigate. Then if Wookie or midnite want to they can hook up with us there. Then we got us a convoy. Rubber duck Rubber duck....

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
No mate the computer decided to go mental and switch its self off then back on so was not sure if it posted or not.

If you nip off at j7 go over m25 as if you were gunna go to Reigate,there must be a round about there we can hook up and go straight back onto the m25.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
No mate the computer decided to go mental and switch its self off then back on so was not sure if it posted or not.

If you nip off at j7 go over m25 as if you were gunna go to Reigate,there must be a round about there we can hook up and go straight back onto the m25.
I only said reigate as you mentioned it. J7 is a defo. Where will you meet Jim? BRB bed time story lol

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
Do you wonna come down that far? if not do another further up say j13? its up to you mate.
Jim only lives 5min ride from my house :thumbup:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Do you wonna come down that far? if not do another further up say j13? its up to you mate.
Jim only lives 5min ride from my house :thumbup:
J 8 is fine with me mate, I aim to make the most of time in the saddle. Then you can get me to where im going lol.

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
J 8 is fine with me mate, I aim to make the most of time in the saddle. Then you can get me to where im going lol.

Test time again is it i said j7, i will be joining at j8 .
I thought you were the one with sat nav i just got a map lol

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello all .... I seem to have missed loads of good info ... Work gets in the way !!!!!

So, what time are you all arriving at Leamington ??

What is the codeword on arrival ?? broadsword calling danny boy ?? ;)

I feel like I'm going on a blind date :thumbup: as long as I don't get gang raped i'm fine :Flip:

Neil you have my mobile and e-mail so pass as much info as you can, I won't obviously answer my mobile if flying so leave a message ... Also going on a 2 day IEC course Thursday and Friday so will be sticking needles in people all day or being stabbed myself !! :D

Anyhow just keep me posted... :iconbeer:

:Sport:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: UK Riders ride out, Plan first Draft 007

Here we go guys,

The mission if you wish to accept it:

See what you think, Grommit, toolkit, wookie, midnightfz6 please pm me your mobiles.

Good luck

Neil