two brothers exhaust and the LAW

amerchant

Reaction score
Visit site
hey guys, i was wondering if anyone could shed some light on my fz6 having two bros exhaust and the noise level laws in B.C Canada. Im planning to import my bike from the us to B.C and have already installed the exhaust system last year. would i require the sound supressors sold by TB? or is this exhaust system not even going to let the bike get passed inspections and registration...

any help would be great, as i plan on getting it here some time next week.

thanks in advance!

Ruggybuggy

Reaction score
Visit site
I don't think your going to have a problem. It's not going to be any louder then the Harley's with open exhaust and we have plenty of them up here. Check with the local police because noise issues is municipaly enforced.

Jayson

Reaction score
Visit site
I doubt you will have any issues. If you do, let me know I have a stock exhaust you can use for the inspection. PM me when your ready and I may even be able to help you find a good shop to do the inspection for you.

nixter

Reaction score
Visit site
Agreed. Given all the Harley's we have I can't imagine you'll get pulled for your exhaust. I mainly ride with a couple buddies who own a Thruxton and a Scrambler, both with VERY loud custom exhausts. Neither has had a problem. In fact the Scrambler got pulled over for his license plate angle the other day but the cop didn't mention his exhaust.