Two Bros TI's + Spikes installed.....LOTS of pics....

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I got my exhaust on and it is suprisingly tame........YEAH RIGHT!!! They are freakin' SOOOOO loud. Maybe too loud?!?!?!...Time will tell(excessive noise tickets) Cops will hate these.... My girlfriend has some cop friends and one was over the other day. While she liked the spikes, she said that Im gonna get roasted FOR SURE because of the noise. . Great.... May get the DB killers. Im gonna wait abit before I rush to judgement on these.
As for the spikes, I thought I'd try and do something abit different. I like how they look. I've had mostly positive feedback about them, one guy told me they looked 'gay'. I told him to go get in his Tercel and F off....lol....To each his own I say. Anyways I like'em and thats what counts. I cranked the shock to '7' so iI havent had any bottoming out issues.
I used the FE kit that I purchased before I knew that I was gonna buy a TWO bros. system. I like how it sits under the seat more that the TWo Bros would. Its about 4 inches closer to the shock than if I didnt use it. I also liked the fact that I could use my stock license plate liight. The ones that come with the 2bros look dinky.
If anybody wants the signal lights that come with the 2bros exhaust you are welcome to them...just pay for shipping.

Heres some pics....

PICT0023.jpg

Edit1.jpg

PICT0021.jpg

Edit3.jpg

PICT0010.jpg

PICT0014.jpg

PICT0016.jpg

PICT0020.jpg

PICT0024.jpg

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I guess the spikes will keep the small rodents off of your fender!

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
They have a screw that fastens them. Loctite blue was also used. Heres a pic of my rad cover too..
PICT0011.jpg

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've put on 1200km with the spikes installed and havent had any issues yet. Before I set the suspension on the '7' setting I did get some contact, but none since and I've hit some heavy bumps. If for some reason they start causing problems I'll just take'em off.

E

exhaust

Your going to put a hole right through that exhaust.Then it is going to get louder.

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Like the cans! Untill now I hadn't seen many good quality pics of the TI TB's before. Thanks for sharing!

As for the spikes...not my thing either. I'll just leave it at that! ;)

Other than that, sweet looking bike! How do you like the volume on the TI cans! Loud eh!

Last edited:

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Those spikes will hit the underside, no? I can't wait til Boneman sees this thread.
Huh? How so?

I was going to suggest checking clearances under suspension compression, but you already rasied that concern.

It's nice to see more FZ6ers getting on the Two Brothers Train to Loud Town!!!! Whoooo, Whoooo

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
:confused: Lol, No Parking lot LED shows to speak of. Apparantly ticket prices were too high and they all got cancelled.

Yeah, I've been a little pre-occupied with a few other things right now (read my latest post: http://www.600riders.com/forum/british-columbia/3274-1st-anual-vancouver-fz6-meet-5.html)

...BUT.....

I have recently started working back at the software company that I left a year ago, so I am back working at a PC all day now and should now have a bit more time for the ol forums. :cheer: I guess that could be good or bad.....lol.

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
nice lookin' bike. I was thinking of the two bros as well.

Where'd you get the wheel strips? I want the red strips, but am not sure where to buy besides online...do you think a moto shop will have em?

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
nice looking cans, and the spikes look alright (not typically my thing either) but they look good as far as spikes go...

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I purchased the wheel stripes at my local autoparts store. I got some off of ebay and I found I didnt like the width of them. I noticed all it was, was pinstriping, so I went and got a thinner variety and payed only $4. If you want them perfect you have to have a steady hand, but you can get them looking pretty even around the wheel.

jsp

Easyrider
Reaction score
Visit site
Excellent pics. The Exhaust is great! :thumbup:

About the spikes: "Dont' bite my fender..." :D

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
No creases whatsoever, just a steady hand and patience. You can stick it to the rim and if you dont like how they go on, you can pull it back off and reapply. I wouldnt waste time with ebay pre-curved ones. Try it out. Pinstriping is cheap.