New Member..and Going naked

TimanI

Reaction score
Visit site
I just picked up an 06 FZ6 from a friend of mine. Got a nice deal on it considering what it came with especially. It has a PCIII, K&N Filter, 15t, under 11,000 miles, and new Pilot Road 2s with barely any miles on em. Im looking forward to the conversion and can't wait to get my stuff. Im just not a half fairing kind of guy. I've already got a f1 bar on the way and trying to contact the guy that has the conversion kits. I love the all black bikes but will probably leave alittle blue on this bike. I will see as the progress goes. Would love to do the r6 fork/brake conversion also. Ive been riding it for a month and it just didn't inspire confidence in the turns. The tail felt "loose". Well after reading last night here i saw that the rear shock was adjustable and i checked it. It was set to 1 so i cranked it up to 5 and took it for a spin today. I have to say its pretty much a different bike..well as much as a a shock change can..but it was a much more enjoyable ride and it reminded me of my old f4 I had. Was nice and planted in the turns. Anyway....let the changes begin.

Oh..I also want to put an exhaust on it. Who has the deepest tone but not ungodly loud?

Here she is....But not gonna look like this for long.

2011-09-28_15-15-24_908.jpg

TimanI

Reaction score
Visit site
so which color is faster...I have a rattle can and can make changes.....plus if there are some stickers that are faster than others i can throw those on aslo...:BLAA:

thanks for the links guys. Ive been reading so much its all blending together...lol.

Ive contacted dev_usc on the kit. Ready to get it on the way. I have a powder coating system..for small stuff as i need a spare stove...and im trying to find some powder locally so i can get started on some things.

This board is proving to be extremely helpful. Im itching to join the naked community. I can only hope to create a nice example for the locals as many have done on this board.

Mod number one...rear fender has been plasti coated black.... Hey, i had to do something and have to say it turned out great. Its a good idea as you can try certain things and if it doesn't meet the vision in my head its easy to reverse.