Turn signal stalk holes in front fairing

LesL60

Reaction score
Visit site
What do y'all do when replacing turn signals with a simple threaded bolt when mounting to front fairing with those ovoid pockets for the OEM stalks?

I called and ordered what Cycle Gear recommended and they aren't a match for the shape. There must be something out there...

Anybody make spacers on their own, or know of a source for a workable solution?

Thank you!

khammy

Reaction score
Visit site
ebay search for these Yamaha R1 R6 Indicator / Turn Signal Adapters FZ1 FZ6

What do y'all do when replacing turn signals with a simple threaded bolt when mounting to front fairing with those ovoid pockets for the OEM stalks?

I called and ordered what Cycle Gear recommended and they aren't a match for the shape. There must be something out there...

Thank you!

gnorth75

Reaction score
Visit site
I took the OEM stalks to a metal fabricator and had them weld a piece on and drill a hole in the middle. Wasn't nearly as expensive as I thought. They charged me $30 to do both of them.

rivettm

Reaction score
Visit site

Thank you!

I just bought large washers and sprayed them black. I think they turned out decent, not perfect but more than good enough.

Light Mods