Trying to find Yamaha extended windshield!

mdd770

Reaction score
Visit site
I have an 05 and an 06 FZ6.

I bought an official Yamaha extended windshield from Yamaha website.
Got the part number off the site, called local dealer, had them order and went and got it.
I love it on my one bike. (05)
I need to add another to the other bike (06), but that part is not shown on their site anymore!
I need the official Yamaha one for an 05-06 or whatever the range is.
Does anyone know where I can buy one new??
Thanks!!
:confused:

Ohendo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Appears that they don't sell the touring screen anymore for that year.
You could always go aftermarket- Puig has plenty of options.

mdd770

Reaction score
Visit site
I can't find any online! I have an 05 and 06 FZ6. Can someone send me a link? I don't want smoke. Hoping for clear. Thanks.

Jim V

Reaction score
Visit site
I have an 05 and waited too long to buy the Yamaha shield. When I decided to pull the trigger it was no longer offered. Did a fair amount of research and could not find any after market extended (larger) windshields from anybody. If you find something in the after market world, please post as there must be more then a few guys interested.

SweaterDude

Broke-zillionaire
Reaction score
Visit site
I have an 05 and waited too long to buy the Yamaha shield. When I decided to pull the trigger it was no longer offered. Did a fair amount of research and could not find any after market extended (larger) windshields from anybody. If you find something in the after market world, please post as there must be more then a few guys interested.

there are tons of AM shields/screens for the S1. most notably the PUIG double bubble screen. i have an S2 so i have not researched the S1 screen but i know that they are still offered. try some sites like bikebandit.com or motosport.com

gvardich

Reaction score
Visit site
Just get the Madstad windshield. It works GREAT!!!!!! LOVE IT! If you are not handy with the drill just send your original windshield to Madstad and they will drill the holes for you.

poledancer

Reaction score
Visit site
I have what you are looking for. I sold the bike. This is used, has a few light marks from removing bugs. I would like $100. I pay shipping. This might bite me in the butt as I'm sure the large size and bubble wrap won't be cheap.
I'll post som pics later to-day. I also have a Corbin seat and NEW never installed Yamaha crash bars.

Aleck