Track Day this Sunday...who's coming?

Yeah I am thinking the same thing, once I get this one paid off I wouldn't mind getting a supersports 600 from auction. My mate just got an 05 r6 for $3500 and he anticipates spending another $1500 to $3000 to get it on the racetrack depending on how far he wants to go with it.

Wavex got a deal on his GSXR and put a little elbow grease into it. It's an excellent track bike. Good thing he bought it too with the crash he took last weekend. The bike flip-flopped as it fell and the damage looked to be minimal. If it was his street bike it would have been a mess.

Looks like the bike fared pretty well. Honestly I wouldn't bother to buy a new fairing you can very easily repair it using a a fiberglass repair kit > Walmart for $14.95 or so.

The leathers held up very well too.

Too bad about the camera mount, was there a camera on it at the time?

That front fairing is pretty bad Pete, would take a lot of mucking around to get it fixed. He already had a new one in the mail.. no drama's.

Yeah, the camera had just been put on for that session. Was funny, Mikey's dad said.. "ahh, you don't wanna put that on there, as soon as you put a cam on there, you'll crash"... OMG!!! Never a true'er word has been said.

:)

just got back from hospital....broken bone in hand...plaster cast up to my elbow! :eek:

ankle is just bruised! :D

4-6 weeks before i can get back on it! :(

radiologist was hot....invited her to Flashdance! :spank:

just got back from hospital....broken bone in hand...plaster cast up to my elbow! :eek:

ankle is just bruised! :D

4-6 weeks before i can get back on it! :(

radiologist was hot....invited her to Flashdance! :spank:

GOOD MAN!!!

Sorry about the crash, especially since not much to be learned from it except warm up your tires some more. Make sure you fully heal up before you put too much stress on that hand, otherwise it could linger a long time.

LOL only you would pick up a chick when you are in massive pain!! Glad you went in to the hospital, you looked like you were in some serious pain last night.

Hope you got some good meds and are feeling better soon Darlin!

Jamie, glad to hear you and pinky/oinky are relatively o.k. Heal up soon brother!

Get them shirts on the store and I am sure after everyone here buys one for each of our family members you will have enough scratch to get those tire warmers and new leathers!

picking up chick's at the hospital?.......you were either on drugs or she felt bad for you..... :D

Ouch Jamie, 4-6 weeks.
Does your boss at HQ know about the accident yet..lol

Big :thumbup: for scoring while at the hospital, as Steph said... only you would do it..lmao

Get healed up, and back out there dude.

:)

But most of all wear a quality lid

will be buying another HJC AC-12 Carbon fibre lid for sure....am still in awe of the fact that it absorbed such a big blow, without causing even a small lump on my head....

:rockon:

LOL only you would pick up a chick when you are in massive pain!! Glad you went in to the hospital, you looked like you were in some serious pain last night.

Hope you got some good meds and are feeling better soon Darlin!

Jamie, glad to hear you and pinky/oinky are relatively o.k. Heal up soon brother!

Get them shirts on the store and I am sure after everyone here buys one for each of our family members you will have enough scratch to get those tire warmers and new leathers!

picking up chick's at the hospital?.......you were either on drugs or she felt bad for you..... :D

Are the HJC's snell aproved mate ?

I nearly bought one before I decided on the Rjays.

yep....the HJC has got the snell approval...it should at $700!

Back