Track Day this Sunday...who's coming?

$700 ! Not the one I looked at then ,lol

No, the HJC AC-12 Carbon Fibre helmet, is HJC's top of the line helmet....full carbon fibre shell, rest of the construction is the same as the normal HJC AC-12....also a very good lid in normal construction....

:thumbup:

Glad your OK bro,lesson learnt,:rockon:

well i sorta knew i needed tyre warmers before we got started on sunday...track temp was down to about 13c!

was being super careful...obviously not super careful enogh!

will be doing whatever i can to make sure it dont ever happen again!

:spank:

I went into MaxiMoto this afternoon, Steve asked if the video was any good. I'm guessing you couldn't get around the corrupted file Jamie.

I picked up a set of Oxford Hot-Grips. Sick of the cold stuff early in the morning, rode to work the other day with one hand on the radiator hose, just to keep it warm. Not a good idea, so $130 and I'll have the grips on the bike tomorrow.

:rockon:

I went into MaxiMoto this afternoon, Steve asked if the video was any good. I'm guessing you couldn't get around the corrupted file Jamie.

I picked up a set of Oxford Hot-Grips. Sick of the cold stuff early in the morning, rode to work the other day with one hand on the radiator hose, just to keep it warm. Not a good idea, so $130 and I'll have the grips on the bike tomorrow.

:rockon:

Have tried all sorts of stuff to get that video to work...tried to upload it to YouTube,,,, but that didn't work.... Might take card to a pc guru to see what they can do

pc guru eh?

I could take a look for ye.

error 2048....quicktime mov file......basically it's corrupt due to sudden shutdown of the camera in the accident.....file is still there....nothing will open it, something to do with the codec i reckon....if you could help i would be well chuffed...would like to see my demise!

:eek:

can you send me the file? email perhaps or is it too big?

FTP perhaps or just burn it off and we will meet someplace.

file is too big to e-mail, video is shot at 640 x 480, and is about 3 minutes long!

meeting some place is better....will PM you.

cheers

:thumbup:

Nice angle there bro!!!

Wonderful photo Ozzie! I like how the curb feeler is just about to touch the pavement.

Looks like you had a great time. :D

Thanks guys. LOL..I had a ball.

*Laughs evil laugh* That peg feeler spent most of it's time on the deck...lol. Apparently (according to other riders) they spark like crazy...lol.

Later in the day I had my foot up off the peg by about six inches (so I could get some more angle) while hanging of the bike, and the the peg was bouncing and scraping even more....lol. I managed to scrape my stand once too (that'll be coming off for the next one).:D

About as much fun as you can have with your pants on...LMAO.

I've got some really cruddy phone pics of my tires (after riding home from Wolfman's, commuting and doing a couple laps of the Eagle on the way home so most of the balling was gone) and one of my peg feeler...lol.

View attachment 17912

View attachment 17913

View attachment 17911

:D

Back