Tourmaster Caliber Pants?

sixsix

Reaction score
Visit site
Any one on here have the tourmaster caliber pants? I've been on a search for some riding pants for a while and these were one of the only ones I could find in a "tall" size that didn't cost an arm and a leg. Or of someone could reccomend some other pants to me that come in a 34" inseam for a bout the same pice as these ($150) that would be great too. I have a cortech jacket that I really like so I figure these should match up well. Some sites list them as over pants and some don't, so I'm curious as to how the sizing runs.

(none)

Not even here
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a pair. Not the best paints for warm weather, i mostly wear mine when it's cool/cold out. The removeable liner is nice, but the combination of the zippers on the legs and the velco make them kinda a pain to get on and off. For summer time, i wear Aerostitch Darien pants. Not insulated at all, just 1 layer with pads, so they are much cooler in the summer and easier to get on and off. You can find them used sometimes (i bought mine used 2 years ago) for a reasonable price.
What size inseam/waist are you? I am ~36" inseam and a 33" waist, about impossible to find pants. I'm not sure what size my Caliber pants are, but they are long enough, and fit well over pants if not just a bit bulky. The Dariens are 34L and just a touch short, but liveable.

sixsix

Reaction score
Visit site
In jeans I either wear a 34wx34l or a 36x34 depending on the brand. I deff need some that'll be good for warm weather riding, as the normal temps over here are usually in the upper 80's to low 90's. None of the motorcycle shops around here carry anything remotely close to fitting, so I'm gonna have to order something online and just see if it works.

sixsix

Reaction score
Visit site
OK found these 3. All seem to come in tall sizes, and all about the same price. They don't have to be over pants, I just don't want to cook in them when I stop. 90 degree weather with 90% humidity is not fun even in shorts.

-Icon arc mesh pants
-Firstgear Mesh-Tex 2.0 Pants
-REV'IT! Zip Pants

06FZ6_IN

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a pair of the Tourmaster Flex Textile/Mesh pants they are fairly comfortable and very versatile. They are comfortable any where between 35-90 deg F. They still are probably too hot for your location.

Last edited:

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site
I am 6ft 6in tall and wear a 38/36 jean. I recently bought a pair of Olympia Air Glide 3's and they fit great. I haven't tried to wear them in hot weather yet (it's only got to about 70 her recently) but I think they will be great. As long as your inseam is between 32 and 37 I think you will be able to hem them to fit.

They also come with a waterproof liner pant which can be worn on its own. FYI the difference between the airglide 2 and airglide 3 is that the liner pant in the 2 is insulated, in the 3 it isn't.

Cochiez

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm 6'3 and just ordered a pair of tall Calibers. They'll be here on Monday so I'll report back then with any first impressions. From what I've heard in other reviews, they're a good pant. However, being too warm for hot-weather riding is a common complaint. It's tough to find gear for us tall guys though, and at half the price of the Dariens, I'm willing to give em a shot.

Cochiez

Reaction score
Visit site
First ride with the Calibers today. Really like them. The waist is a little snug, which surprised me - I ordered a large-tall, which is stated to fit 34-36 waist. I generally wear a 34 in jeans, 36 for some brands. The length was spot on, though.

They didn't feel too hot, either.