Too funny not to share!

joshfz6.2008

Reaction score
Visit site
thats too funny, because there is a guy on a hyosung cruiser with harley stickers on his gas tank but the cut out the harley davidson part, left the outline an the motorcycle part

fzme

Reaction score
Visit site
My college roommate kept his Pinto key on a Mercedes key fob, which he always dropped conspicuously on the bar. Never worked. :rolleyes:

I think it's frickin hilarious that the guy posts FOUR of almost the exact same pic..WTF?

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Ford used to advertise the Granada as "European Styling" as if to say it was a Mercedes Benz. Then I heard a comic say- try and get laid because you own a Granada:eek:

stink989

Reaction score
Visit site
Hopefully, one of the new fuel injected 650's, They are a lot better than the old carburetted models....

???

:thumbup:
Powerwise yes.
I have replaced all sorts of bits on the new fuel injected hyos reg recs, stators, wiring loom, clutch cover, Forks because they fade, tip over switch they are not much better then the older models.
Seriously i would not touch one if it was a 250 i was after it would be a ninja250 or a bigger bike it would be a fz6r or the gs500 old school but still an awsome learner

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
Haha that is totally epic, its funny because the styling is akin enough that you could actually fool people at a glance. (And most non riders would be clueless)
The Hyosungs with fairings actually have quite a nice finish to them these days, and are actually one of the more outstanding looking learner legal bikes available.