To GSX-R 750, or not to GSX-R 750? That is the question!

cp04

Dunder Mifflin Employee
Reaction score
Visit site
Very nice. Thats one I haven't ridden but it sounds like a blast. As long as the person wants it and could handle it I would always recommend getting what you absolutely want in a bike.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Congratulations Chris! That's one of the bikes I've been considering as an upgrade when the time comes. It's all around pretty close to what a dream bike would be for me. Too bad Yamamha doesn't really have something in that arena. I like the ergos on it and need to take one on a test drive. I like the white one. Happy riding man! Love that bike!

Cliff

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
Cheers guys!

Congratulations Chris! That's one of the bikes I've been considering as an upgrade when the time comes. It's all around pretty close to what a dream bike would be for me. Too bad Yamamha doesn't really have something in that arena. I like the ergos on it and need to take one on a test drive. I like the white one. Happy riding man! Love that bike!

Cliff

Yeah, Yamaha and Honda are really missing out in the middleweights.. I would recommend everyone who's considering a sportsbike to try out the 750. :thumbup: