The 'What is your Youtube channel called?' thread

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This thread is very timely!! I was just thinking about opening a you tube account the past few days, as I took a cute video of our foster puppy enjoying a swim and wanted to be able to share it easily. This thread prompted me to do so.
My account name is very unique! ElizabethFZ6

That's too damn cute!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Great stuff, Bram! Any interest in sharing your music? I would love to use it for background in my videos.. would gladly give you a plug too :thumbup:

Me too! I could imagine that music to bike vids.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Yea that is our go to spot if we are too lazy to think of a different place to ride. We like it because we can post up at the top turn and get some videos of people coming up and down

I have to do the snake so when I get ready I'll ping you to hook up and ride!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
My youtube channel is kind of embarrassing compared to all you guys since I don't have any riding vids up, BUT I will share some of my favorites :D

#1 EPIC MEAL TIME > ‪EpicMealTime's Channel‬‏ - YouTube (just watch!)

#2 ‪MPZRACEVIDEO's Channel‬‏ - YouTube

#3 ‪rallymedia's Channel‬‏ - YouTube

I am also a HUGE Rally fan since my father was involved in the scene since the 80s

:rof::rof: I smell like bacon just after that first video!! :rof::rof:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That soggy bottom speedway video is great. Didn't you post that one up in its own thread awhile ago?

Yea I had planned to have alot of new racing vids,but the Heat got out of control,and our electric Cars dont like to get too hot!! I smoked the bearings in a $100 motor after 3 Laps !! and my buddies cars were dropping like flies too and it was only the mid 90's then !! we have had over 35 day of 100 + heat since then,so production has been halted until the Bottom gets Soggy Again !! :BLAA:

Sparkybean

Reaction score
Visit site
Wow what a response, it seems I finally thought of a good thread title! These videos really are a goldmine of entertainment. Thanks everyone for posting up your channels.

Last edited: