The 'What is your Youtube channel called?' thread

I'm confused. I post a thread saying let's see everyone's videos. Everyone posts in their channels. I thank everyone individually for posting. And then say thanks to everyone as a whole. And now I'm being made to feel like an a**hole. Don't get it. Sorry if I have offended anyone else. I've read through my comments and can not see how anyone could misconstrue what I said. I was just saying thanks. Wish I didn't bother.

WTF it continues......I'm going to bed now. It's 2.30am where I am. Lonesoldier I just hope you are winding me up somehow, because whatever you thought I was saying, well you're wrong.

I'm sorry David, but I believe this thread is for amateurs only, not professional videographers and editors who up for Academy Awards for their films...:Flip::D

lol thanks John... almost done with part 3 :D

Thanks for taking the time to put the video together. French history is so very rich. So much has happened on that patch of soil through the years. What a great riding trip that would be.

here part 2 for you: Dailymotion - Eurotrip 2011 PART 2 - a Auto-Moto video

WTF it continues......I'm going to bed now. It's 2.30am where I am. Lonesoldier I just hope you are winding me up somehow, because whatever you thought I was saying, well you're wrong.

Lone is the best! Hahaha! :rof::rof: I guess you two haven't met! Yes! that's what he's doing! Winding you up like a toy aeroplane!

Cut it out Lone!!! :rof::spank:

Great thread Sparkybean!:rockon: And of course I liked the SV1000 flybyes.
Lone meet Sparky...Sparky meet Lone ...Hahaha! There now you're introduced!

Last edited:
Lone is the best! Hahaha! :rof::rof: I guess you two haven't met! Yes! that's what he's doing! Winding you up like a toy aeroplane!

Cut it out Lone!!! :rof::spank:

Great thread Sparkybean!:rockon: And of course I liked the SV1000 flybyes.
Lone meet Sparky...Sparky meet Lone ...Hahaha! There now you're introduced!

Hi, I'm Lone!

Nice to meet ya!

Ahhhh, me gotcha good.

Funny%20Horse%20Smile.jpg

This is Sparky's girlfriend. I hope you are proud of yourself, he killed himself last night! Kept saying something about not being one of the boys anymore.

Ok so this is Sparky's girlfriend again. I'm sure you have all seen this, but it is the most popular channel on Youtube at the moment. Sparky spent many many hours glued to this.

FPSRussia's channel ‪FPSRussia's Channel‬‏ - YouTube

It is demonstrations of just about every weapon system ever made by a crazy Russian. The flame thrower one is good, so is the different type of shotgun rounds, in fact nearly every single video is both brilliant and hilarious. And as always, have nice day.

Last edited:
Ok so this is Sparky's girlfriend again. I'm sure you have all seen this but it is the most popular channel on Youtube at the moment. Sparky spent many many hours glued to this.

FPSRussia's channel ‪FPSRussia's Channel‬‏ - YouTube

It is demonstrations of just about every weapon system ever made by a crazy Russian. The flame thrower one is good, so is the different type of shotgun rounds, in fact nearly every single video is both brilliant and hilarious. And as always, have nice day.

I have been watching his vids for ages now :thumbup: And this one is by far my favourite :D :rockon:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2u3m29RIgg&feature=channel_video_title]‪Russian Fruit Salad‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Back