The 'What is your Youtube channel called?' thread

Sparkybean

Reaction score
Visit site
Watched one of Erci's videos earlier and really enjoyed it, so i subscribed to his channel. Then thought i wonder what other members channels are called, and thought i'd start a thread where we can post our channel names, in the hope that there are other members (and i know there is) with some interesting videos. (I have seen some good ones by Wavex:thumbup:).

Mine is http://www.youtube.com/user/sparkymizen

Erci's is http://www.youtube.com/user/ebindman2000

Last edited by a moderator:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
here's mine only two rides up there a video from a vacation and a bulldog trying to eat or attack a watermelon

‪highroller121's Channel‬‏ - YouTube

I like "Disturbing the peace" Amazing no one slid out on that famous Moholland Drive turn! Guess arNickey Mouse couldn't spray the road with Silly cone or Pan while you were there! :rockon:

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
How do you find your channel???

Jerry

When you sign click your handle name in you'll see a title that says channel. Click on that and you will go to your channel page. Then you can have a little fun customizing it. :D

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
When you sign click your handle name in you'll see a title that says channel. Click on that and you will go to your channel page. Then you can have a little fun customizing it. :D

Is this it--
‪Jblk9695's Channel‬‏ - YouTube

That is all that shows in the address box.
OK, duh, should have just posted it and all would have been clear:spank:
Jerry

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
This thread is very timely!! I was just thinking about opening a you tube account the past few days, as I took a cute video of our foster puppy enjoying a swim and wanted to be able to share it easily. This thread prompted me to do so. Here it is:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8z5MbBPRIw]‪Puppy Pool‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

My account name is very unique! ElizabethFZ6

Bates121

B l a c k L e a d e r
Reaction score
Visit site
I like "Disturbing the peace" Amazing no one slid out on that famous Moholland Drive turn! Guess arNickey Mouse couldn't spray the road with Silly cone or Pan while you were there! :rockon:
Yea that is our go to spot if we are too lazy to think of a different place to ride. We like it because we can post up at the top turn and get some videos of people coming up and down

Soundwave206

Reaction score
twitter.com