The Riding Game!

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm not a judge, but I like it. What's the new challenge FZ1inNH?

One vote is good for me! (And we need to move this along!) :thumbup:

How about..... and I think many have this chance...

A picture of your bike parked next to a real fountain that spouts higher than your bike.

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site

forwil

***** Elite
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
One vote is good for me! (And we need to move this along!) :thumbup:

How about..... and I think many have this chance...

A picture of your bike parked next to a real fountain that spouts higher than your bike.

Thanks for keeping the game going
:spank:I will try and do better for all if I get another chance

A picture of your bike parked next to a real fountain that spouts higher than your bike. [/QUOTE]

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for keeping the game going
:spank:I will try and do better for all if I get another chance

No problem! Thanks to Beth, it was just a matter of thinking outside the box. :D (That's why I was so specific with my challenge though.... :D )

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Eric.........seeing as you got the mountain one out of a magazine,can I put my fish pond fountain on my seat and turn it on :D

LOL!!! Well, if it is a real fountain spouting higher than the bike..... ;)

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
The World Famous Fountains of Bellagio

FOUNTAIN.jpg

P1000391.jpg

Last edited:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Next Challenge: Your bike next to a donation center and don't forget to bring something to donate......................some clothes that you don't wear anymore or for most of us, won't fit anymore:(

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Vegas beat me to it,I was going to do this :D

Nice try...but the purpose of this game is to have an excuse to go ride somewhere so that you can meet the challenge. A few members have gotten away with some pics without actually riding anywhere.

I had already retired for the evening and saw the new challenge so I put on my gear and rode down to the Bellagio, about a 20 minute ride but it took a lot longer even though it was late at night. The traffic was horrible, they are doing some construction along the strip and the entire area was pretty much gridlocked. Had to do some major lane splitting to get there.

Next Challenge: Your bike next to a donation center and don't forget to bring something to donate......................some clothes that you don't wear anymore or for most of us, won't fit anymore:(

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice try...but the purpose of this game is to have an excuse to go ride somewhere so that you can meet the challenge. (

I did,I rode 30k's home for that shot ;)

Next Challenge: Your bike next to a donation center and don't forget to bring something to donate......................some clothes that you don't wear anymore or for most of us, won't fit anymore

Last edited by a moderator:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I did,I rode 30k's home for that shot ;)

Next Challenge: Your bike next to a donation center and don't forget to bring something to donate......................some clothes that you don't wear anymore or for most of us, won't fit anymore

Well, there isn't a picture of your bike anyways. Just a Givi Case is all I see.

LittleRed

Reaction score
Visit site
I really should keep an eye on this thread a little bit more... There's a great view of snow-capped Mt. Rainier in the background where I park my bike at work every day! Ah well- I'll work a bit harder at getting these challenges done from now on!

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Vegas beat me to it,I was going to do this :D

:rof: That is awesome! But I knew, just KNEW, Kenny would be the one to win my challenge! Great one Kenny!

Nice try Mick! Even though it's the case, we can still see it is attached to the rack so we have to assume the bike is there too. ;)

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I guess everyone is holding onto their old clothes.

You will regret the next challenge I have in stored if this one is not met.

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oooh!!! I just saw one, Bumblebee, parked in a grocery store lot this afternoon! I :drool: on the way by too....

your bike next to a '09+ chevy camaro