The Riding Game!

westgoingzax

I ride a motorcycle
Reaction score
Visit site
I think you mean the challenge will give 20 people the honor of having their picture posted on the forum! haha The people don't have to know they becoming famous, although that would make it a funnier story for us: "Hello, My name is _____ and I'm a forum junkie. Can I take your picture with my sweet bike to satisfy my addictional needs?":cheer:

Your Fz6 with a crowd of at least 20 people.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I think you mean the challenge will give 20 people the honor of having their picture posted on the forum! haha The people don't have to know they becoming famous, although that would make it a funnier story for us: "Hello, My name is _____ and I'm a forum junkie. Can I take your picture with my sweet bike to satisfy my addictional needs?":cheer:

I know where you can take it to get a picture of it with twenty people. Top O Da Mountain. Mother's Kitchen on Saturday or Sunday!

paulinus

Reaction score
Visit site
Gah, you guys are killing me. I'm putting new rubber on Betty and hopefully I can participate in this soon :) I'm enjoying the thread!!

Last edited:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Must be a picture taken after the challenge started! Try not to make it impossible.

:rockon:

Although not impossible, I knew this one was going to be tough, just because you have to get 20 people involved.

So next challenge, it's been over 48hrs. New game.

westgoingzax

I ride a motorcycle
Reaction score
Visit site
The new challenge is a picture of your Fz6 with something big and blue (i.e., a blue car, a blue house, blue air plane, blue whale, etc.).

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
BUMP... we have until tomorrow morning 8:00am to get it done! Guess is has to happen today...

challenge: your bike with something big and blue

westgoingzax

I ride a motorcycle
Reaction score
Visit site
I was going to make a new challenge, but then I realized we have until tomorrow. I don't know how to delete a post so I'm writing this instead :Flash:

Last edited:

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
OK, westgoingzax, you and Wavex will have to decide if this qualifies as your first choice, YOUR BIKE WITH 20 PEOPLE...
View attachment 20929
If you and Wavex find this acceptable, let me know.
It was taken Saturday.
New Challenge:
YOUR BIKE WITH SOMETHING BIG AND BLUE
This is my bike with the BIG BLUE SKY,
View attachment 20930
but it can't count because it was taken Saturday also,
before the New Challenge was posted.
You didn't kill the game!!! :)

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
Just because it's at the track I declare both of them valid :D

It's just a game, we're here to have fun!

What's the new challenge Beth? and how was that school??

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
I had a great time!! I really learned a lot, and would not have done that much leaning anywhere else but a track day event. I actually leaned so much towards the end of the second "Test the Track" run that I scraped my footpeg!! :eek: Scared the you-know-what out of myself!! (It's a good thing that I peed before I went out on the track!!)
OK, new challenge, so as not to confuse previous viewers that may be out photographing right now, we will stick with
YOUR BIKE NEXT TO SOMETHING BIG AND BLUE

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
I had a great time!! I really learned a lot, and would not have done that much leaning anywhere else but a track day event. I actually leaned so much towards the end of the second "Test the Track" run that I scraped my footpeg!! :eek: Scared the you-know-what out of myself!! (It's a good thing that I peed before I went out on the track!!)
OK, new challenge, so as not to confuse previous viewers that may be out photographing right now, we will stick with
YOUR BIKE NEXT TO SOMETHING BIG AND BLUE

Really Beth.. I keep running into posts reminding me that I didn't get to go. :stupidpc:

Bates121

B l a c k L e a d e r
Reaction score
Visit site
Well if we are sticking with the big and blue as Beth said here is mine in front a big blue dumpster

New Challenge

Your bike with an airplane(can be on the ground or in the air, can be a toy if it has a remote control)

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Well if we are sticking with the big and blue as Beth said here is mine in front a big blue dumpster

New Challenge
Your bike with an airplane(can be on the ground or in the air, can be a toy if it has a remote control)

Being that we have so many pilots and other members who are in the aviation business, this shouldn't be too difficult. I don't think the little toy or remote control is necessary, just my opinion, again. Sorry. Good thing you didn't say helicopter.

New Challenge

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i have that but its an old pic.. hehe... my profile pic... as you can see its obviously a police car but had to white it out to keep my brother in law happy (cant have a pic of it on the internet) .... but i will disqualify myself since its an old pic :Flip:

profilepic5498_1.gif

Your bike with an emergency services vehicle

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
lol nice... in that case I have to post S107's pic... just in case some ppl havent seen it :)

True story he got stopped on his way to a Xmas ride a couple of years ago...

BadSanta-2-1.jpg

Your bike with an emergency services vehicle