The Riding Game!

Andyjo

Reaction score
Visit site
Rode out in the pouring rain, missed a hit & run accident by like 2 minutes, but I got the pic!

DSC_01061280x856.jpg

NEXT CHALLENGE: Take a picture of your bike with an Ice Cream Truck (with driver preferred), Driver on bike, extra points!
:D

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
WTF??

You can't change the challenge unless it's been 48hrs, no matter how hard it is. That's why everyone should think very carefully when they place the next challenge on the board.

Dealership.jpg

ZRXINLA

formerly red06fz6
Reaction score
Visit site
Rode out in the pouring rain, missed a hit & run accident by like 2 minutes, but I got the pic!

DSC_01061280x856.jpg

NEXT CHALLENGE: Take a picture of your bike with an Ice Cream Truck (with driver preferred), Driver on bike, extra points!
:D

You beat me to it, I was just getting ready to go out for a ride and take a picture in front of my bank, oh well, I guess I have to see if I can find an ice cream truck to take a picture. Off I go

ZRXINLA

formerly red06fz6
Reaction score
Visit site
WTF??

You can't change the challenge unless it's been 48hrs, no matter how hard it is. That's why everyone should think very carefully when they place the next challenge on the board.

Dealership.jpg

I agree , so how is this going to work out? I am getting ready to go out and take a few snap shots

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
You post up a challenge, you never know if some member is actually going thru the trouble of meeting that challenge that very moment when you're thinking of changing it, so it should remain as is, that's why threre is a 48hr time limit. If' it can't be met, new challenge, but it should stay.

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It's kinda like chess, once the finger is off, the move is played. The rule is "after 48 hours" so in my mind, Vegas met the challenge and he should call the next challenge..... ;)

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Let the OP decide, which is Wavex. That's my thought. But for right now, I think the challenge of the Ice Cream Truck should be on hold.

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
Vegas, you met the challenge, and have a few people waiting to go take some pics, so go ahead and make your new challenge. If someone is actually out now searching for an ice cream truck, we can worry about that when it gets posted.
So Kenny, it's your move!! :)

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Not my game, not my rules, but I think Kenny has the podium now. :D He got the shot and the rules cannot be changed so soon.

David? You're judge and jury!

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay, so since there are members ready to go ride, Here's my next challenge:

Your bike next or partially inside a Porta Potty, an Outhouse. Those group public urinals they have in europe will work too.

A kid's or small children toilet does not count.

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay, so since there are members ready to go ride, Here's my next challenge:

Your bike next or partially inside a Porta Potty, an Outhouse. Those group public urinals they have in europe will work too.

A kid's or small children toilet does not count.

EWWWW!!! GROSS!!! I am glad you at least didn't say a pic with someone USING it!!
:spank: to whoever puts their Fazer in a Porta Potty!!

Ghost Weim

Time to ride!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
EWWWW!!! GROSS!!! I am glad you at least didn't say a pic with someone USING it!!
:spank: to whoever puts their Fazer in a Porta Potty!!

+1,000 on that - I was in a really stinky one today and wouldn't even think of bringing the FZ close to it!

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hehehe, these are getting interesting...lol. Pity it's such a crappy day out today :(

:rockon:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hehehe, these are getting interesting...lol. Pity it's such a crappy day out today :(

What better day to take a picture with crap! :eek: ;) :rockon: :D

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm guessing given the choice between IN or IN FRONT OF.... you gonna get IN FRONT OF. I was thinking of saying you should give rep points if someone actually goes in, but as I think about it more maybe they should lose rep point for sticking there bike in the SHI**er

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Haha, this is hilarious Kenny... I wish I would have thought of that. Time to get riding in search of one.:thumbup: