The Riding Game!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks to the forum, ended up having a pretty adventurous ride! Nearest business I could find with my name in the title was 70 miles away. Ended up riding some new-to-me roads through some very cool town :thumbup:

attachment.php

Next challenge: Your bike in front of boats in the water (don't want to see winterized boats in your backyard Blah )

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks to the forum, ended up having a pretty adventurous ride! Nearest business I could find with my name in the title was 70 miles away. Ended up riding some new-to-me roads through some very cool town

You're Welcome! ;)

Next challenge: Your bike in front of boats in the water (don't want to see winterized boats in your backyard

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Next challenge: Your bike in front of boats in the water (don't want to see winterized boats in your backyard Blah )

Too hard? OK.. here's an easy one:

Next challenge: Your bike in front of a bakery

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Got a bakery....

Next Challenge: Your motorcycle with a toy store in the background
(cause it is Christmas) ;)

Last edited:

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
a bit sad isnt it, we just had xmas ad not one of us was up to the challenge- me included!

I like this game - its a bit spontaneous, frivolous and fun.
I'd love it if Marcin(martin) issued a new challenge for us to have a go at1

Marcin

Reaction score
Visit site
I hoped for someone who has Xmas without snow :)
All right. I change the challenge into
Your bike's reflection in water. Something like this:
8d12c5a5b8db03f24f6de88c77b0601d.jpg

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Weather is getting a bit nicer in most parts, so we'll just give this thread a little bump.....

Challenge: Your bike's reflection in water.

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Weather is getting a bit nicer in most parts, so we'll just give this thread a little bump.....

Challenge: Your bike's reflection in water.

It was a nice November day today, but there was a bit of wind so the reflection didn't turn out so great, hope you guys accept it:

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

Last edited:

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
well I accept it Martin. The shot was one I hoped to grab myself but was too slack to do it before winter hit and I've been waiting for the muddy track down to a little creek near home to dry out and its just got there, but I have been time poor. So I reckon you're in with a winner!

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
well I accept it Martin. The shot was one I hoped to grab myself but was too slack to do it before winter hit and I've been waiting for the muddy track down to a little creek near home to dry out and its just got there, but I have been time poor. So I reckon you're in with a winner!

I must admit apart from windmills, in Holland we also have a lot of water, but we also have a lot of wind and everytime I seemed to be in the right place it was gusting, so you could hardly see the reflection. Well there wasn't much wind this morning, but still enough to rimple the water.

Next challenge: Your bike with a kid on or next to it (any random kid will do :) ) OR your bikes reflection in water.

(Just to give Adee a chance :) ), which ever one comes first wins :thumbup:

Last edited:

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
when I left work tonight there was this little tacker with his mum and dad going into the carpark. I was just putting on my lid and the kid stops and his mum is trying to pull him along. He just stops and says g'day and waves. so I wave back and ask him how is is, he says "i'm good thanks"- this kid couldnt have been more than 3 I reckon. I was gonna ask him if he wanted to sit on the bike but his folks were in a real hurry.
Anyway, stupid me should have really gone for it and taken a pic but I'd forgotten all about the challenge.
this kid tho', fascinated by the bike, and as polite as get out. grin from ear to ear!

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

I must admit apart from windmills, in Holland we also have a lot of water, but we also have a lot of wind and everytime I seemed to be in the right place it was gusting, so you could hardly see the reflection. Well there wasn't much wind this morning, but still enough to rimple the water.

Next challenge: Your bike with a kid on or next to it (any random kid will do ) OR your bikes reflection in water.

(Just to give Adee a chance ), which ever one comes first wins

Ok Martin I got a shot, that muddy track is just dusty now and it leads down to this spoton the local creek called the dog pond. The next shot i took was just after a big labrador had run
past the heron on the right and jumped in making the reflection totally unrecognisable.

having a little trouble with my web connection gonna reboot and then post

FZ6 at the dog pool sml.jpg
Anyway if its ok I reckon we stick with the challenge of :a kid on or next to your bike, and maybe as its coming up to THAT time of year: your bike with santa or his sleigh and reindeer