The "Off Topic" thread...

Hell yeah,I worked on a farm in Tassie for a couple of years,first year I only had a bike, RD 250,..........power band was a big no no ,lol

Love the RD's...in fact, i love most of those old 2 strokes, that have a those "light switch" power bands....just the best bikes for "hooning" about...would still like to have one today...would make a great, easy to cope with, track bike.....hmmmm.......Gazza, about that track bike....

:D

Dead easy to work on too,we pulled mine down ,got the barrels taken out .005 and re-assembled it on the side of the road at my place in less than two hours,fired up first kick too :thumbup:

Mate of mine bolted on 350 barrels and pistons and ground off the 350cc stamp and all was good ,lol

Dead easy to work on too,we pulled mine down ,got the barrels taken out .005 and re-assembled it on the side of the road at my place in less than two hours,fired up first kick too :thumbup:

Mate of mine bolted on 350 barrels and pistons and ground off the 350cc stamp and all was good ,lol

Lol! how many people used to that when they were on their P plates.....oldest trick in the book!

Awesome!

:rockon:

Lol! how many people used to that when they were on their P plates.....oldest trick in the book!

Awesome!

LMFAO...I was gonna put my spare XS400 donk in my CBX250 frame.....I used to pick that CBX250 up, monkey boy style....lol...would've gone like stink with a 400 in it:rockon::D

LMFAO...I was gonna put my spare XS400 donk in my CBX250 frame.....I used to pick that CBX250 up, monkey boy style....lol...would've gone like stink with a 400 in it:rockon::D

Just like the old Yamaha SRX250....same sorta bike....tiny, light, and very chuckable...in more ways than one!!!

Had a bit of a man crush on one of those things years ago! :eek::ban:

The CBX250 used a variation on the XR250 donk.....and in varying it they completely stuffed it.....I killed it in a week...rebuilt it....one month...hence the thought of engine upgrade...lol.

Of course the aluminium wheels were very easy to buckle. Aside from that it was OK I guess...lol....the buckled rear wheel caused some serious movement in the sprocket causing it to chop out chains in very quick time....change tire, change chain.

That CBX250 was about the worst hunk of steaming brown stuff Honda have ever produced and on the strength of that 1 bike I will never (even if they invent some soundbarrier breaking hover bike with a trillion horses) buy another Honda...not ever:Flip:.

The CBX250 used a variation on the XR250 donk.....and in varying it they completely stuffed it.....I killed it in a week...rebuilt it....one month...hence the thought of engine upgrade...lol.

Of course the aluminium wheels were very easy to buckle. Aside from that it was OK I guess...lol....the buckled rear wheel caused some serious movement in the sprocket causing it to chop out chains in very quick time....change tire, change chain.

That CBX250 was about the worst hunk of steaming brown stuff Honda have ever produced and on the strength of that 1 bike I will never (even if they invent some soundbarrier breaking hover bike with a trillion horses) buy another Honda...not ever:Flip:.

Yes i managed to blow up 2 honda's 3 times......not a fan!

You think that is crazy...steve cramer imports want $1800 for a set of two brothers...all I can say is I am super happy that that the Aussie dollar is trading at 90 cents US right now! Woohoo!
:eek:

It looks like the pair that was on ebay for 500$ USD for about 3 months :p maybe someones trying to pull a swifty on any less than intelligent buyers.
That being said even with shipping its hugely cheaper to import.

Although I had a friend telling me apparently exhausts are meant to pay a 29% duty, is this true? I certainly didn't

Earth calling Dave.......

He....He....

:Flip::D:spank:;)

Huh!! What, umm, Hello :spank:

Jusy so happens, there is a new game about for the xbox...lol (and another one in 3 weeks.. Forza 3, I'm addicted to the demo for that one).
That, and the fact I'm not having a brilliant time at work or sleeping to well, I've been around, but just briefly.

Back