The "Off Topic" thread...

Nice. just a shopping trip, or is it business too.

Watch out for those Collingwood fans, they'll be a bit nasty after yesterdays performance... LMAO. Poor ol' Eddy must be devastated... I love it :thumbup:

:rockon:

Nice. just a shopping trip, or is it business too.

Watch out for those Collingwood fans, they'll be a bit nasty after yesterdays performance... LMAO. Poor ol' Eddy must be devastated... I love it :thumbup:

:rockon:

Bit of both...over here to sort out an event I am doing here early next year, but that is just a site inspection...so plenty time to shop and drive the crappy camry hire car I have got...hardly a XR6! and definitely not a fizzer!

Look what's coming guys,they just warned about huge hailstones .just put my bike in the factory !

Yep, it's pissing down outside! Lots of thunder, wind, etc....glad my bikes are well outta this weather...hope no-one has to ride in it!

:eek:

That's spelled "arc" and they call it lightning....boom tish!:eek::spank::ban:

Nope, this was definitely a big wooden boat, full of stinky animals, i saw....

Either that, or i gotta lay of those Poppy Seed rolls i keep getting for lunch.....maybe scraping the seeds off the roll, and smoking them is wrong!!!!

:Flip:

How about just stopping altogether...hail stones are like "marbles" on the road! :eek:

You mean like ice? lol

More dangerous trying to move through/around 2-3 lanes of traffic to get to the emergency lane or freeway exit in those conditions (foggy, raining, hail).

Hail normally doesn't last longer than 100m in my experience and I feel its best to ride through it than panic about the situation.

Last edited:
You mean like ice? lol

More dangerous trying to move through/around 2-3 lanes of traffic to get to the emergency lane or freeway exit in those conditions (foggy, raining, hail).

Hail normally doesn't last longer than 100m in my experience and I feel its best to ride through it than panic about the situation.

I was not saying anything about panic...i was saying more about common sense....why ride in marbles when you dont need to, better to arrive late & alive, than Dead!

I learn't to ride in Tassie mate,hail and black ice.............fantastic..........not !

Yeah, i have ridden where black ice exists....very late at night on Old Belair Road in the depths of winter...about as much fun as a root canal!

Back