The November 7th 09 SoCal Ride

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Which starbucks. Aren't there two starbucks on each side of that street(Ridiculous). One by the shell gas station and the other in the shopping center by albertsons:confused:
The Albertsons one. The one on the other side near the shell closed..

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
1) Westgoingzax - Alex - Black FZ6
2) CKY - Alex - Blue FZ6
3) nccoder - Cliff - Fast Loud and Blue FZ6
4) Wavex - David - Buell (90% sure).
5) Smokenu- Dave - BLACK
6) Chad - (90%) RED FZer

YeeeeHaaaaa!

Cali rider

Reaction score
Visit site
First of all, let me add my name to the list:

2) CKY - Alex - Blue FZ6
5) Smokenu- Dave - BLACK
6) Chad - (90%) RED FZer
7) Cali rider- John- 04 FZ

10:00AM start is a bit late but ok with me. After reading nccoder's directions, I made a minor modification out of town, added a different return route and converted to a Google map link:

Nov. 9 modified route

How does this sound? This makes a 170 loop from Temecula and back, add mileage for you to get to/from the meeting spot. Fuel is readily available all along the route and we can stop for lunch whenever the group agrees.

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
First of all, let me add my name to the list:

2) CKY - Alex - Blue FZ6
5) Smokenu- Dave - BLACK
6) Chad - (90%) RED FZer

10:00AM start is a bit late but ok with me. After reading nccoder's directions, I made a minor modification out of town, added a different return route and converted to a Google map link:

Nov. 9 modified route

How does this sound? This makes a 170 loop from Temecula and back, add mileage for you to get to/from the meeting spot. Fuel is readily available all along the route and we can stop for lunch whenever the group agrees.

Most excellent! Thank you John. I like this a lot more. More straight forward and I agree we eat when were hungry where ever we're at.

Thanks again!

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
2) CKY - Alex - Blue FZ6
5) Smokenu- Dave - BLACK
6) Chad - (90%) RED FZer
8) rsw81 - Rob - Street Triple R

Hope to be able to make it. Might be working and my bike is in the shop for a burnt out Stator. So long as those things both line up, I'll be there.:rockon:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
2) CKY - Alex - Blue FZ6
5) Smokenu- Dave - BLACK
6) Chad - (90%) RED FZer

Hope to be able to make it. Might be working and my bike is in the shop for a burnt out Stator. So long as those things both line up, I'll be there.:rockon:

Sure would miss the Hammer! Yeah! :rockon:

PowellB

Reaction score
Visit site
It will be so cool to have you man! You know these rides are so much fun they should be illegal!
My God Man! What are you working on!?!?

I'm still working nights. Now I'm cutting the elimination segments for the second season of "For the Love of Ray J" which just premiered on VH1.

(I know, I know... shameless plug, tell your girlfriends to watch it so I have a job next year, haha)

I usually work 6:30pm - 4:00am, but skip out early on Fridays. I've been dying to work on the video from our last ride, but you nailed it on the head... Just hard to put in the time after sitting in the bay for 10 hours. Sorry guys!!

I'd love to get your pics and video to work it in with my and wavex's stuff, and I promise it'll get finished before Xmas, haha.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm still working nights. Now I'm cutting the elimination segments for the second season of "For the Love of Ray J" which just premiered on VH1.

(I know, I know... shameless plug, tell your girlfriends to watch it so I have a job next year, haha)

I usually work 6:30pm - 4:00am, but skip out early on Fridays. I've been dying to work on the video from our last ride, but you nailed it on the head... Just hard to put in the time after sitting in the bay for 10 hours. Sorry guys!!

I'd love to get your pics and video to work it in with my and wavex's stuff, and I promise it'll get finished before Xmas, haha.

Will definitely check out the show! I'll get the CD to you one way or another. I think your in orange county? What town? Cuz I have family up there and if I miss you this Saturday I'll still run it up to you on a family visit or what the heck, I'll just run it up to you!

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
OK guys, I have a question, is there any way we could all meet in Temecula at 9:00am instead of 10:00am?

If I understand correctly you SD guys are meeting at 8:00am down there, so that gives you 2 hours to ride to Temecula... wouldn't 1 hour be enough?

I am asking because the earlier I am back home in the afternoon, the better (wife + kids), and a 10:00am start (more like 11:00am since I know we're going to hang out a bit in Temecula) is a bit late imo...

Not trying to mess with everyone's plans, but let me know what you think :)

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
OK guys, I have a question, is there any way we could all meet in Temecula at 9:00am instead of 10:00am?

If I understand correctly you SD guys are meeting at 8:00am down there, so that gives you 2 hours to ride to Temecula... wouldn't 1 hour be enough?

I am asking because the earlier I am back home in the afternoon, the better (wife + kids), and a 10:00am start (more like 11:00am since I know we're going to hang out a bit in Temecula) is a bit late imo...

Not trying to mess with everyone's plans, but let me know what you think :)

I don't have a problem with that.
Let's meet make at 9:00 am in Temecula.

Thanks

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Cliff you rock!

It may be a good idea to edit your original post in this thread with all the latest info and John's googlemap link... :)

Thanks man and see you Saturday! Cant wait...

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
sounds good :thumbup:

2) CKY - Alex - Blue FZ6
5) Smokenu- Dave - BLACK
6) Chad - (90%) RED FZer
9) McLovin - Mike - red mutant fz6

cknatz

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello,

new to the Forum. This is the first riding post i see!!

How long is this ride going to be? Is temecula the definite meeting point? Can i get the address for the meet point?

Thanks!

It would be fun to ride with some FZ6's

Chris - 08 Black FZ6

Cali rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello,

new to the Forum. This is the first riding post i see!!

How long is this ride going to be? Is temecula the definite meeting point? Can i get the address for the meet point?

Thanks!

It would be fun to ride with some FZ6's

Chris - 08 Black FZ6

The meeting spot is the first address on the Google map link listed above.

westgoingzax

I ride a motorcycle
Reaction score
Visit site
John beat me to the punch...

Hey Cknatz, Welcome to the forum! :welcome: Glad you saw the post about the ride. If you look back to page 5 of the thread, in post #44 CaliRider posted the trip map. Join us for as long as you can. Feel free to read the rest of the thread for more details.

A group from San Diego is leaving at 8am from Mira Mesa (read back a bit for the location), then we're meeting some North County folks at the 15/76 to head up to Temecula. The LA guys are coming down and we're all meeting together in Temecula at 9am.

Let us know at what stop you want to meet so no one gets left behind.

Last edited:

cknatz

Reaction score
Visit site
John beat me to the punch...

Hey Cknatz, Welcome to the forum! :welcome: Glad you saw the post about the ride. If you look back to page 5 of the thread, in post #44 CaliRider posted the trip map. Join us for as long as you can. Feel free to read the rest of the thread for more details.

A group from San Diego is leaving at 8am from Mira Mesa (read back a bit for the location), then we're meeting some North County folks at the 15/76 to head up to Temecula. The LA guys are coming down and we're all meeting together in Temecula at 9am.

Let us know at what stop you want to meet so no one gets left behind.

Thank you for all the info! I am down to ride!! I will look take a look at the trip map and see whats up. I will meet up with the SD riders in Mira Mesa at 8AM.
See you Saturday!!

CK

cknatz

Reaction score
Visit site
Looking forward to Saturday! Thanks for planning the route Cliff.

Anyone in San Diego want to meet in Mira Mesa (or any where else convenient) for the trek up to the 79/15? I'm thinking the Starbucks at Mira Mesa and Westview Pkwy.

I'll start the roll call for Saturday :rockon::

I will be there.

cknatz - Chris - Black FZ6 08