The November 7th 09 SoCal Ride

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay I'm going to try to nail this down and I'll be back home Monday to lay out our route/s.
I'll be away for the weekend and don't expect an Internet connection for a couple of days but it could happen

10 AM in Temecula we'll take some cool rds. like Sage Rd. toward Hemet, gas up and up to Idy. Up and down toward Banning and then lunch in Idy and more fun riding.

Have a fun weekend!

LAM_chops

silly information seeker
Reaction score
www.londonaftermidnight.com
Sunday Sunday Sunday!

I don't plan my life that far in advance, so we'll see. I would LOVE to go and meet you guys! But seriously, not sure if I can make it. I might be busy in the mid afternoon. Looks like you're leaving in the morning... I'll watch the post and let you guys know.

Thanks for keeping track of me!

-Matthew

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Sunday Sunday Sunday!

I don't plan my life that far in advance, so we'll see. I would LOVE to go and meet you guys! But seriously, not sure if I can make it. I might be busy in the mid afternoon. Looks like you're leaving in the morning... I'll watch the post and let you guys know.

Thanks for keeping track of me!

-Matthew

Hey Mathew!

Yes will keep you updated on this and it's on Saturday Nov. 7th. This is a longer ride, assuming you're coming out from LA, so you will more realistically want to dedicate the day to it. You could coordinate a meeting place for anyone coming from your area and ride as a group to the the primary meeting place.

This should be a really fun ride and we'll be glad to meet, hang out and ride with you. :Sport:

Cali rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Okay I'm going to try to nail this down and I'll be back home Monday to lay out our route/s.
I'll be away for the weekend and don't expect an Internet connection for a couple of days but it could happen

10 AM in Temecula we'll take some cool rds. like Sage Rd. toward Hemet, gas up and up to Idy. Up and down toward Banning and then lunch in Idy and more fun riding.

Have a fun weekend!

We could meet here, right off the 15:
Mobil Station-Temecula

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm waiting to see if I'm clear for Sat. I'll know next week.

Vegetable soup....you open a can and put it down your shirt in front, hidden. Walk over to the garbage can at work and say, "I don't feel so good" Lean over the garbage can making throw-up sounds as you pour the vegetable soup out into the garbage can. Wiping a little on your face and shirt helps.

Compliment of "The Great Santini" LOL!

Hope you can make it Bryan!

CKY

Charlie don't surf!
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in, sounds like fun! It'll be nice to meet some other FZ6 rider's. I don't know why it took me this long to get over to this section and join you guy's for a ride:spank:.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in, sounds like fun! It'll be nice to meet some other FZ6 rider's. I don't know why it took me this long to get over to this section and join you guy's for a ride:spank:.

Alright! and I don't think I welcomed you when you joined up so :welcome:!!!

I'm going to post a planned route to take up to Idyllwild this evening.

Again, Welcome!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
See post #44!
Calirider has a Google link with revised map and directions. Disregard these maps below.

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
As long as I can get out of work by 2am on Friday I'll be there. Shouldn't be a problem.

It will be so cool to have you man! You know these rides are so much fun they should be illegal!
My God Man! What are you working on!?!? I used to work in trade show business and I also used to play in a band. Both were like working for the circus!

I'll bring the disk with pics and vids from the last ride. I know you're busy and when you're doing vid edit for a living you don't want to look at it when you get home so not to worry about a time frame. You are the man to play with that stuff though....
Main thing is get out with us if you can but don't do it tired. We'll keep riding through out he winter anyway...

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Can non FZ6 riders come along?

Yes! We welcome all future members! Hahaha! Give us a heads up on who it is cuz I'd like to build a roster and keep track of everyone for safety...Also what kind on bike and color..
Let's go riding!

Thanks

westgoingzax

I ride a motorcycle
Reaction score
Visit site
Looking forward to Saturday! Thanks for planning the route Cliff.

Anyone in San Diego want to meet in Mira Mesa (or any where else convenient) for the trek up to the 79/15? I'm thinking the Starbucks at Mira Mesa and Westview Pkwy.

I'll start the roll call for Saturday :rockon::

1) Westgoingzax - Alex - Black FZ6

CKY

Charlie don't surf!
Reaction score
Visit site

Anyone in San Diego want to meet in Mira Mesa (or any where else convenient) for the trek up to the 79/15? I'm thinking the Starbucks at Mira Mesa and Westview Pkwy.

A meeting place in Mira Mesa sounds great. I still need to ask my buddy if he can go, just wanted to check before i got his hopes up.

2) CKY - Alex - Blue FZ6

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

Okay 8 am sharp @ Mira Mesa meeting place @ Star Bucks is great! I figure we could meet other north County friends at the Mobile gas station @ 15 and 76 by 8:45 am sharp and then blast to the main Temecula 79/15 meeting place.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay! here we go!

2) CKY - Alex - Blue FZ6
3) nccoder - Cliff - Fast Loud and Blue FZ6

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
2) CKY - Alex - Blue FZ6
3) nccoder - Cliff - Fast Loud and Blue FZ6
4) Wavex - David - Buell (90% sure).

CKY

Charlie don't surf!
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay 8 am sharp @ Mira Mesa meeting place @ Star Bucks is great! I figure we could meet other north County friends at the Mobile gas station @ 15 and 76 by 8:45 am sharp and then blast to the main Temecula 79/15 meeting place.

Which starbucks. Aren't there two starbucks on each side of that street(Ridiculous). One by the shell gas station and the other in the shopping center by albertsons:confused: