The new Street Fighter

toastinator

ToAsTinator
Reaction score
Visit site
Bike Pics All Around As Of NOW! Finally!

1010077v.jpg

1010074.jpg

1010075.jpg

1010071g.jpg

1010078.jpg

1010072.jpg

1010076.jpg

1010073.jpg

Taku

Not a senile member.
Reaction score
Visit site
Pure awesomeness! :rockon:

Always loved the Laser exhaust but ended up getting Leo's mainly because of the price tag.

toastinator

ToAsTinator
Reaction score
Visit site
Jspeed Inc Swing Arm Plug (SAP) Review:

photo0132x.jpg

First off, This is Easily the best SAP available. Each Side is machined Aluminum with a gasket to seal against the frame. Ive seen other Plugs that use Plastic Anchors to Hold in each side. These have a single piece of Threaded Rod that slides through the frame and each cap screws into it securely holding it in place. Very Rigid!

Installation:

You Spend more time Opening this product then actually installing it. It Literally takes all of 30 seconds. It does a beautiful job of "Filling" in the frame. Matches the Silver Frame EXACTLY. I'm not sure if these are available in black to match, however paint will do the job.

I bought these on Ebay for $75 Here

You may Think this price is High for what they are. But Believe me, you wont regret buying these.

Here are some Pictures Before/After the SAP

Before:
1010067.jpg
1010065.jpg

After:
1010068q.jpg
1010069.jpg

toastinator

ToAsTinator
Reaction score
Visit site
Planning on adding a Blue LED accent Light kit with remotes, what do you guys think?

ive also thought about using White LED's

what would look best? i think "ICY BLUE" would

philosopheriam

aka: Mr. Awesome
Reaction score
Visit site
Liking the bike...

Not digging the exhaust, though.... Not sure why Laser thought it would be a good idea to put a non-curved 90 deg bend in the pipe behind the muffler, either. Not good for flow, and dyno tests confirm this.

toastinator

ToAsTinator
Reaction score
Visit site
well no opinions needed i guess, i went with blue. should be here by the end of the week. comes with a remote for 1. on/off 2. Strobe/off 3. Breath (slowly lights up to full then fades away)/off

toastinator

ToAsTinator
Reaction score
Visit site
Pics of the Blue LED's Installed myself. Better pics to come. i used my crappy phones 2mp camera. I have 2 more LED pods coming in the mail i need to place them above the rear tire. its alittle dark there.

photo0007x.jpg

photo0006cz.jpg

toastinator

ToAsTinator
Reaction score
Visit site
Did you install a toggle switch for the LEDs? If so, where'd you put it?

The kit i was installed was made by Xk Glow (it cost $68.99 +shipping amazing price if u ask me, my buddy got led's installed for $300). Its got a "kill switch" right before the receiver so it don't drain the battery. I put my switch right below the triple next to the engraved Vin #. Used the hole in the frame there for the wires. The remote has 4 buttons,

A. ON
B. STROBE
C. BREATHE (Slowly Lights to full then fades and repeats)
D. OFF

Kit includes everything to install. so easy, hardest part was deciding where to put them

yamadamadoo

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey now. Just caught up with your thread. Your Bike came together nice. Lookin good. The black headers are really sweet. :thumbup: