The Mystery of the Phantom Brake Lever...

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Things like this drive me nuts... it's like an aviation documentary showing a 737 take off and a 747 land. Does nobody making TV or movies check continuity anymore?

In the final episode of Sons of Anarchy Jax Teller is riding his dad's old Harley. First it has a front brake lever, then it doesn't, then it does again... not only that but the throttle assembly changes too :spank:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
My pet peeve is cages; same thoughts you shared.

Lets say the outside of the cage is RED.
One moment you open the door and the jambs are white then another scene the jambs are brown and the car has different wheels! lol

Bigger issues are things that blow up like the engine bay because it rolls over causing fireball miles wide. Directors can be such idiots in this regard.

Let us not forget the underside of the cage. When they do rolls and you see the plates and CANONS under the car. Like big mortars to make it spin.
No, we don't notice that stuff! :rolleyes:

FUHL

Reaction score
Visit site
How about when someone is stealing a car and they grab some wires and short them and then drive away. The Movie Parker comes to mind.

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, I noticed that too.
I love picking faults in movies, like in the chariot race in Ben Hur..............little red car driving down the hill in the distance,lol
Mad Max,the night rider and passenger mysteriously disappear just before they crash !