The MotoGP WAG's thread

Re: For the Aussie "Mrs Stoner" fans...

She may be devoted, but she is BORED out of her mind. She would rather be pawing the clothes racks at Myer's than sitting in the garage.

She could be Sandra Bullocks little sister. Very cute

She could be Sandra Bullocks little sister. Very cute

Sorry, but Sandra Bullock doesnt hold a candle to Mrs Stoner...Bullocks thunder thigh's, and child bearing hips, is no comparison compared to Mrs Stoners size 6 figure, and youthful "milky", soft complexion.....

:D

It's Stoners Missus fault, that Rossi took him [Mr Stoner] out at the last round.
The hot blooded Italian was clearly distracted by her.

Nelly:thumbup:

Last edited:

....and actually Rossi didn’t go to Stoner's garage after to apologise. He went for a better look. Top fella.:spank:
Nelly

:eek: Good grief. Somebody give that girl a sandwich or something...

Sorry, but Sandra Bullock doesnt hold a candle to Mrs Stoner...Bullocks thunder thigh's, and child bearing hips, is no comparison compared to Mrs Stoners size 6 figure, and youthful "milky", soft complexion.....

I did say "little sister" lol damn sensitive aren't we about your fantasy girl?
:cheer:

I did say "little sister" lol damn sensitive aren't we about your fantasy girl?
:cheer:

Lol! The only Fantasy girl in my life, is my missus....Mrs Stoner is just eye candy....

And i am doing ok....am 42, Missus is 21!

:rockon:

meh. she looks like a girl in her early teens. that look has never appealed to me.

I bet Casey aint complaining...firm, fit, and effervescent! He always look more than pleased in her presence, Mrs Stoner is a great down to earth girl, from my town....

Lol! The only Fantasy girl in my life, is my missus....Mrs Stoner is just eye candy....

And i am doing ok....am 42, Missus is 21!

:rockon:

Im 46 and my biker babe wifey chick is 36. But 21 years dude? You must have a mule stick. ha ha...or money....maybe both....are you famous? You are aren't you? :rockon:

Im 46 and my biker babe wifey chick is 36. But 21 years dude? You must have a mule stick. ha ha...or money....maybe both....are you famous? You are aren't you? :rockon:

The bike tells it all:rockon:

Kazza, can we have a Mrs Melandri thread too?
melandri11.jpg

just saying... :)

Oh yeah...Mrs FAZR6 even likes Mrs. Melandrie!!!

Wolfman, not liking Sandra, sheesh...I'd take her over that twig any day, sandwich? lets start with something north of the waist line or something....

:popcorn:

:popcorn::popcorn:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Boobies.

Back