The MotoGP WAG's thread

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: For the Aussie "Mrs Stoner" fans...

That's fine Dave, but ya didn't have to go and edit my post so it sounded like I was going to post pics on here :eek:

:rof:

Oops, what did I put in there?? I thought I just took out Mrs Stoner and opened it up to the entire field of WaG's.

Sorry Kaz.....lol (You're more than welcome to post some pics of WaG's too, you know :thumbup:).

:rockon:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Does this pic count..................... :rof: :rof:

stock-photo-sepang-malaysia-feb-uccio-salucci-valentino-rossi-assistant-during-the-pre-season-57827536.jpg

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: For the Aussie "Mrs Stoner" fans...

Hang on!:eek:

Isn't that Randy's GF on Wolfman's FZ6?:D

View attachment 35282

It certainly is....the photoshoot of her draped across my bike was for RALPH magazine...who i am the agent for in South Australia!

The young lady in Question had just won a nation wide modelling competition called Best Model International....

Lovely young lady, and she rides a bike as well, last time i checked, an R6!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site
It certainly is....the photoshoot of her draped across my bike was for RALPH magazine...who i am the agent for in South Australia!

The young lady in Question had just won a nation wide modelling competition called Best Model International....

Lovely young lady, and she rides a bike as well, last time i checked, an R6!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

You are possibly the coolest man in the universe. If there is any justice in the world, you're half bald with a big beer gut... :)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You are possibly the coolest man in the universe. If there is any justice in the world, you're half bald with a big beer gut... :)

Actually I am 42, have all my hair, have a Missus who turned 21 last week, is a size 6, and right now I am playing music to 1000 very happy people, whilst drinking free alcohol, and getting paid to do so! :D :D :D

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site
Actually I am 42, have all my hair, have a Missus who turned 21 last week, is a size 6, and right now I am playing music to 1000 very happy people, whilst drinking free alcohol, and getting paid to do so! :D :D :D

A well intentioned FU(K you sir... Not so well intentioned actually :-D

No mention of the choad?
LOL
Have a good night man.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I dont see any of the LART's girlfriend's in here...is that because they dont exist???? I thought the LART fans would be bombing this thread by now??? Wonder why they havent???

;)