Thanks Defy!

Squiz

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Defy!

Whelp, got the bars installed and they truly feel fantastic!! Parking lot turning radius is a little tight, but the way she turns into corners far makes up for it. I just need to be careful not to slam the tank, but that will come with time.

The install:

Next on the docket, bar-end plugs, billet lane splitting mirror and black shorty levers.

Here is how she sits as of this past weekend.

Now, if we can get some sunshine, I’m in good shape.

Thanks for the bars Defy and the total transformation is nearing complete.

Last edited:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Very cool! What stops the bar from hitting the tank at full lock?

Squiz

Reaction score
Visit site

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

fergie.g

Lives for the ride!
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the tip brother, you just saved my wallet haha. I will look into this when the time comes. I really love the twin headlights setup, although I prefer the single 7" round headlight though...hard to find that will have a bracket for the Fizzer.

Those prices are out of control! I have the same lights and the guys I got them from also sell that screen:

Dominator Twin Headlights - Motorcycle Headlights - Fly-N-Cycle

Squiz

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the tip brother, you just saved my wallet haha. I will look into this when the time comes. I really love the twin headlights setup, although I prefer the single 7" round headlight though...hard to find that will have a bracket for the Fizzer.

I think it's a great kit. Sportbikes can be so cookie cutter and it's refreshing to ride something a little on the unique side. One light for lows and one for highs...it looks sharp. :eek:

Good luck-

Grim Chemical

MasterDebater
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey man, that's a great looking set up, I enjoy my single light headlight but have been beating the crap out of myself trying to decide whether or not I want clip ons or an FZ1 bar or some clubmans. Anyone got info on some clubmans? I will never regret the naked conversion and hopefully after I buy my bars I'll never regret that either. They need to make rubber stops for the bars that mount to where those holes are in the frame for clip ons so the forks dont come to full lock basically and you run zero risk of CLANKIN THE TANK! Any fabricators out there? I also need a stock speedo mount that works better than the zip ties I've got goin right now, but they work great, I just keep extras with me in case...no problems yet, damn I'm a cheap thrill.

edgeofnj

Reaction score
Visit site
@squiz - how do you like the fly screen? does it serve any noticeable purpose other than looks or cover the speedo?

Chupacabra

College Graduate??
Reaction score
Visit site
112574d1299881175-possible-install-double-din-stereo-into-my-vn-resurrection.jpg