Tax returns - mods

Ok update time.

Ceramic coating in black looks the goods :thumbup: Even if I had to pay the new price of $230 it would be worth it.
Carbon fiber levers (thanks wolfman) also a good upgrade :thumbup:

The Powermadd hand-guards made a bad first impression as I could not see anything out my mirrors on the ride from the wolves den. It seems I use them more than I first thought.

I had some tinkering time today and am pleased with the adjustments. I can now see more out the mirrors and they cover my hands more. These are now necessities. (again thanks Wolfman for the loan of these I will be needing a set of my own).

I also went ahead and bought a set of the mirror extenders which will arrive sometime next week which should improve the mirrors enormously.

Still waiting on the mirrors from Hong Kong. Last I heard spook emailed them his GPS co-ordinates!

PS. Bought a carbon fiber tank protector today aswell.
PPS. Photos when finished.

Enjoy!

picture.php

Looks even more tough I reckon

picture.php

take note of the ceramic coating to the headers.

picture.php

The mirror extenders help alot. They not only compensate for the hanguard mounts but extend even further offering more viewing angle.
The other thing is the mirrors have a ball joint and the end so you can adjust them on the go if needed.

picture.php

Cant wait to replace the stock muffler

picture.php

The old Aldgate train station if you were wondering.

picture.php

The old bridgewater flour mill.

Last edited:
Looks great jay! Hey, guess what, I found some hand guards for you today! Black, probably a bit more protective too.

$50! I grabbed them...they will look awesome!

Back