Sunday ride - 6/9/13 - Bear Mountain, NY

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad you all made it safely back to port. Had a great time and sorry I could not have gone to Carmel. Hopefully there were no closed roads or other unexpected things. Can't wait to ride with you all again.

And I cannot believe that Anthony found the camera. Glad you had SOME good luck today. Now, if we could only have made that Honda Civic disappear.

cmantis

Reaction score
Visit site
Glad you all made it safely back to port. Had a great time and sorry I could not have gone to Carmel. Hopefully there were no closed roads or other unexpected things. Can't wait to ride with you all again.

And I cannot believe that Anthony found the camera. Glad you had SOME good luck today. Now, if we could only have made that Honda Civic disappear.

Damn I want to feel what the killernoodle mod is like and didn't even notice the headlights (which I also have been wanting to see). I wonder if I even opened my eyes. :eek:

cmantis

Reaction score
Visit site
More pics:

20130609120258.jpg

20130609120251.jpg

20130609132935.jpg

20130609132949.jpg

metallicat

Reaction score
www.KhandrosDesigns.com
Thanks for sharing guys! Looks excellent! Glad there were no mishaps, and Anthony found his gopro! That naked angel eye looks great btw!

I call for an encore!!

jerseyboy

Bone Stock
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey All,

New to the forum. Just scored myself a nice FZ6 about 1.5 months ago and looking for some like minded (like to have fun but not crazy, wear my gear, riding is my therapy) riding buddies in the North Jersey area. I'm usually free on Sundays to ride. Occasionally I can take a last minute day off on a Tuesday or Wednesday to ride too.

PM me next time you're setting something up!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey All,

New to the forum. Just scored myself a nice FZ6 about 1.5 months ago and looking for some like minded (like to have fun but not crazy, wear my gear, riding is my therapy) riding buddies in the North Jersey area. I'm usually free on Sundays to ride. Occasionally I can take a last minute day off on a Tuesday or Wednesday to ride too.

PM me next time you're setting something up!

Hard to remember to include everyone on PM list, so it'll be up to you to occasionally check the "Ride" forum :D

Welcome to the club!!