stripping...

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes it is!!! I really wich they would have offered the 2007 in the black or silver, i would be in heaven then. Very nice bike sir.

shaggystyle

Hummingbird slayer.
Reaction score
Visit site
can you feel my jealousy through the internet? OMG that is a fantastic job. That light is much, much, much better looking than the cyclops you had on there before.

So how is it visibility wise? Good coverage with low/high beams? Did you have to fab a custom mount? Also, where did you move your horn to? I can't see it any of the pictures, so I'm guessing it hiding somewhere behind the headlight???

can I have it?.....please?.....do you need a kidney?.....I'll give you a kidney for it

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
So how is it visibility wise? Good coverage with low/high beams? Did you have to fab a custom mount? Also, where did you move your horn to? I can't see it any of the pictures, so I'm guessing it hiding somewhere behind the headlight???

can I have it?.....please?.....do you need a kidney?.....I'll give you a kidney for it

Visibility is GREAT. It's a gixxer headlight with a custom mini fairing, that`s all :) Same bulbs as stock Fizzer.

Mount came with the headlight, even though I had to do some work on it myself... Horn is where the bracket was (for the from break cable coming off the handlebar, under the top tripple)... I`ll take more pics soon.

I will have the mini fairing repainted in glossy black too... this wkd. Then I am pretty much done with it as far as major stuff. I am real happy right now :) She sounds A-MA-ZING... with cat eliminator and no db killer inserts... LOVE it. It's way deepier, growlier and louder below 10k rpms (deceleration are the ****...), and seems to scream just a little more above. Just perfect.

:Sport:

Last edited:

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
Sometimes when you're behind me it looks like you have three bulbs...its a trip. These photos don't do your bike justice, especially as clean as you keep it.