Spot the difference

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was down at Two Wheel Obsession today and after having done the Cush drive, Chain and Sprockets the other day I was still in the mood to improve stuff....lol. I'd been meaning to see what a few bits and pieces would look like on the ZR7 and finally remembered while I was there.

The bike is slowly becoming cleaner and gets washed and polished regularly now, along with lube and decent tires. I was even looking at a second hand Ohlins rear shock for it:rockon:.

Today was all about cosmetic improvement. We all liked it. :D

View attachment 23588

View attachment 23589

Before

After

View attachment 23590

View attachment 23591

I was down at Two Wheel Obsession today and after having done the Cush drive, Chain and Sprockets the other day I was still in the mood to improve stuff....lol. I'd been meaning to see what a few bits and pieces would look like on the ZR7 and finally remembered while I was there.

The bike is slowly becoming cleaner and gets washed and polished regularly now, along with lube and decent tires. I was even looking at a second hand Ohlins rear shock for it:rockon:.

Today was all about cosmetic improvement. We all liked it. :D

View attachment 23588

View attachment 23589

Before

After

View attachment 23590

View attachment 23591

Lol....Oinky's headlights found a home! Yay!

Looks better in the flesh, photo's dont do it justice.....

As for the mirrors.......They look far better.....now it's just case of sorting out the "Stationwagon" side panels!!!!

:rockon:

Oh yeah....and nice rego disc holder!

Nice mirrors!
Can't say I'm a fan of the headlights though, but each to his own :p
(Never liked that kind of look on the street triple either)

Well, ya gotta at least say they are better than the 1940's vintage jobby that was on there before!!!!

:BLAA:

My riding buddy has a 1975 Z1, how the hell he goes fast round corners with them skinny tyres and the bamboo frame I will never know. He has owned it for over 20ish years, only bike he has.

I think the FZ has a little more speed on the take off in normal road riding, but not much in it.

He generally gets a lot more interest in the Z than is ever shown in the FZ.

My riding buddy has a 1975 Z1, how the hell he goes fast round corners with them skinny tyres and the bamboo frame I will never know. He has owned it for over 20ish years, only bike he has.

I think the FZ has a little more speed on the take off in normal road riding, but not much in it.

That's it. That's what I want. Beautiful and classic.

Well, ya gotta at least say they are better than the 1940's vintage jobby that was on there before!!!!

:BLAA:

Haha thats what my first bike had for a headlight so it grew on me!
Prefer that older school look tbh. It probably looks better IRL though, pictures never do justice!

Looks nice, really updates the look of the bike. Maybe a slimmer front fender too?

Very nice! The "bats", muffler haven't rusted yet! I'm surprised.

Back