SPOILER! :Moto GP.....thoughts re today's race

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
+1. :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Once he gets his hands on the real M1, watch him fly.

Anyway the race. Agree, Robot rode like he was riding for his job. Lorenzo rode for the championship like a champion.

Feel like Lorenzo 'gifted' Robot the win, because if Lorenzo kept pushing Robot would have fallen off/run off track like he usually does when pressured hard for the win.

Brilliant move by Casey on Rossi at the final bend, shows at least he's thinking. But he's still not riding with heart/passion/fire like he did in 2007/2008. If he can do his final lap at the pace of the leaders, surely he can do it all race and BLOODY FIGHT!

QUOTE]

Yes, well, i said all this, and got shot down!!!! I must know nothing after watching racing for over 28 years!!! :D

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My bad. My apologies :thumbup:

On other matters, the Ben Spies Cheerleaders (aka Monster Girls) were in fine form once again :cheer:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My bad. My apologies :thumbup:

On other matters, the Ben Spies Cheerleaders (aka Monster Girls) were in fine form once again :cheer:

Lol! Kazza will be happy about that!!!! :D:D:D

I tell you who i think is hot...the chick that is co-hosting the Aussie WSBK telecasts on Foxtel.....and you know what, she doesnt do a bad job either, talks with real knowledge....i know i should not be surprised by that, but i am!

:D

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I tell you who i think is hot...the chick that is co-hosting the Aussie WSBK telecasts on Foxtel.....and you know what, she doesnt do a bad job either, talks with real knowledge....i know i should not be surprised by that, but i am!

Yeah, :rockon: She's brilliant :) Pity she cant do all the talking instead of bumbling Kev and dopey Jeff Ware(I think??) Looks and bike-smarts, Foxsports are on a winner there.

:rockon:

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

I was pretty miffed that they didn't show Randy's bunny girl, from the shot they showed on Saturday when he crashed and the glimpse we got on the grid she was seriously hot!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was pretty miffed that they didn't show Randy's bunny girl, from the shot they showed on Saturday when he crashed and the glimpse we got on the grid she was seriously hot!

Might have to dig out the Paddock Girls video from last weekend....She is sure to get a good run in that one! :D:D:D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Who is this mythical creature you both speak of?

I don't have Fox & im now intrigued.

I think her name is Tracey.....last name, not sure, but she does quite a bit of Motorsport stuff on Foxtel....and is just as clued up on other racing disciplineds as well...a breathe of fresh air, she is!

And Dave (Stumbles) is right, Jeff Ware (owner & editor of Rapid Bikes Mag), is a bit of a bumbling mess on TV...but his bike mag, and riding skills are pretty decent, so he gets credibility points for that stuff at least....

It could be worse, it could be Ken Wooton!!! :eek:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Lol! Kazza will be happy about that!!!! :D:D:D

Her name is Jessica Yates. Michael loves her :blowkiss:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You bag Vale, you bag me.

I have a long memory.....

Tassie :BLAA:

That's ok, i have a contigency plan...but i might need a new fishing rod by then...your wearing out my present one, pretty fast, and i am running out of hooks too! :D

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site