Moto Gp - French Gp (Spoilers)

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Back in 2003, Rossi got a 10 second penalty during the race. He came back to win.

By giving Simoncelli a ride through rather than a black flag, if they deemed it to be ok after the race, then at least he had a chance to win.

Not saying it was right, but maybe that's their logic :confused:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just wanna chime in & say Simo was to blame & Dani had the move done , Casey should take RdP & Alvaro out back & flog both of them :rockon:

More importantly , how good was it to watch Casey completely dissect the Perdobot bit by bit , inch by inch till he was broken :D :cheer: Clinical racing at its best , like him or not just admit it Casey is an incredibly sharp rider who knows how to get the best out of a bike... Dani pushed him & pushed him fastest lap after fastest lap till the one lap where Casey skipped half a second in front then it was shut the gate :rockon:

Good on Dovi for not letting himself be intimidated by Wossi either , you stood up lastnight & rode well :thumbup:

Wossi finally pushed hard on the Duc & was rewarded albeit do to peoples shinanigans , but he did ride hard i'll give him that ;)

And well Ben , where do I start with Ben............. :rolleyes: Hate to say I told you so Disco ;)

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great interview with Burgo , a man who knows what he is talking about :thumbup: Video

" Casey is without a doubt is a fantastic rider & he did a wonderful job on that bike "....... Just about sums it all up dont you think :D

Last edited:

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
And well Ben , where do I start with Ben............. :rolleyes: Hate to say I told you so Disco ;)

Ben has no excuses this year. Getting a little pissed off with his effort so far. He did better on old Herve's bucket of bolts last year!

Ride the M1 like your on the old 2009 R1, no bugger could catch ya :thumbup: