Speedohealer V4

F250moto

Reaction score
Visit site
Well I finally got it. It took just over 3 weeks since I ordered it, but it came today. The Speedohealer V4. I bought it through McCoy motorsports online. I paid $99 plus shipping. It's the latest version (came out mid-Feb). I had done a gear change a few weeks back and my speedo/odo was way off. Well the version 4 has a few options the previous model didn't. Its much easier to install (Plug and play, no hardwiring). It has to programmable memorys. I plan on switching my stock gearing back for commuting and keeping the other sprockets for play days. With a push of a button the speedo can be calibrated for either. It also has a top speed recall with a remote button. Now, I didn't take photos of the install (no batteries), but here are some photos afterward. The actual module is about half the size of a can of Altoids. I tried it out and it works great....
I decided to mount the recall button near the seat along the frame for a stealth appearance. Its easy to reach, but I don't forsee using it much.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
sweet :thumbup: i would get a kick out of the max MPH recall, if i do hit a high speed i am probably not looking but would like to know. also what is needed to reset the top speed? i would use it if i ever got pulled over, reset on the slow down and say, this is the top speed recall.... see i was only going 55... the recall button can't lie...

F250moto

Reaction score
Visit site
You could probably do that. To reset you just have to press and hold for about 2 seconds. I think it would work. Good luck getting the cop to fall for it ;)

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
eh. i have a fantasy that the police assume that i am honest and would not lie to get out of a ticket...

is the adjustment still up to 99% like the previous versions? I assume so.

Silver05

Reaction score
Visit site
so can you switch between the profiles while moving? or do you have to stop and take your seat off and push buttons?

I see these for $109.99 about everywhere. Seems like thats the going rate now.