Soooo, i aint been about for a very long time!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey people, how are you all? Its been a very long time since I dropped in, what's happening in the world of FZ6's????

:)

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey people, how are you all? Its been a very long time since I dropped in, what's happening in the world of FZ6's????

:)

[MENTION=14469]motojoe122[/MENTION] is conducting classes on how to wheelie! That's bout it! You?

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
[MENTION=14469]motojoe122[/MENTION] is conducting classes on how to wheelie! That's bout it! You?

Well, my missus is about 18 weeks away from having our 2nd, and my 4th child....I work as a manager at a hardware store now, still DJ a couple nights a week, and still ride an FZ6! :)

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
And killernoodle is turboing his fz

my iPhone post using Tapatalk - sorry for any shpillong mishtooks i has fat fingies

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, my missus is about 18 weeks away from having our 2nd, and my 4th child....I work as a manager at a hardware store now, still DJ a couple nights a week, and still ride an FZ6! :)

Benn poking fun at her and she took you seriously? Blah. Good on you.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Jamie! Good to hear from you! Every once in a while Mikey gives me a holler. Do you have some new rides in the stable? I remember the 850 you rebuilt. I'm still working our roads with the SV. Congrats on the new ones to be! :)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Jamie! Good to hear from you! Every once in a while Mikey gives me a holler. Do you have some new rides in the stable? I remember the 850 you rebuilt. I'm still working our roads with the SV. Congrats on the new ones to be! :)

Still got the 850, now an 868, and the FZ6, still in perfect condition, and I ride a FZR1000 everyday, but it aint quite a normal FZR1000, is now naked, and an ongoing project.

I also have a few dirt bikes I have been working on for the kids, and last year, I restored an FJ1100 for some guy....

Love the SV1000, awesome bikes! :)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Lol, I earnt 8678 rep points with my first post back....LOL! :) STILL top poster, was sure some crazy bugger would of caught me by now! :)

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

No..no...no...I squeeze out diamonds every time the front wheel leaves the groundBlah Just been riding and taking care of the family. My new focus is selling my boat, lots of work to do still.

Last edited:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
How's it going mate,
All good here. Good luck with the next baby.

Sent from my HTC Desire S

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well looky what the cat dragged in.... Must be to cold to ride in Adelaide Blah Blah

You stay away for a while, come back & the same old rat pack are still here :D that's why I continue to love this little joint so much :thumbup:

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Still got the 850, now an 868, and the FZ6, still in perfect condition, and I ride a FZR1000 everyday, but it aint quite a normal FZR1000, is now naked, and an ongoing project.

I also have a few dirt bikes I have been working on for the kids, and last year, I restored an FJ1100 for some guy....

Love the SV1000, awesome bikes! :)

That FZR 1000 looks like a sweet ride and I know you'll do it justice. Any more video on the 850? Love the sound of that motor!

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Man this thread pulled all kind of old timers in.

How are you Jamie? Congratulations on the herd of munchkins.

We had a daughter almost a year ago. Of for want of sleep.

Glad to hear you're still riding.

My stable has grown too.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
They are an amazing value. You can get a low mileage 2008+ for around $6,500 and maintenance is not bad at all.

Hope everyone is doing great.

We're doing fine! The last I remember you were expecting? Baby must be big by now. I got a chance to go around the block on one I worked on and I really liked it. The overall design is a great street bike for doing almost anything you want to do and the way twins work they git er done quick! Totally Hooligan! Blah

Last edited: