Something Wicked This Way Comes

CrazyBiker

Superbike Champion
Reaction score
Visit site
It does exude quality and well looks the part. The pods don't look as bad as you said :thumbup:. What are the power and torq numbers like?

Last edited:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice one Pete,

Do you get to keep the transport packaging? That front wheel chock would come in handy for trailering the bike.

Nelly

No, no such luck. The whole bike rolled out of the truck and on the the Tommy Lift in that packaging device. Very cool.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It does exude quality and well looks the part. The pods don't look as bad as you said :thumbup. What are the power and torq numbers like?

The "official" numbers are 146hp about 80 torque. On DynoJet dynos guys are getting 126 stock, and 133 with only a tune. The factory super bikes are making 168hp AT THE WHEEL!

The motor is like a strong V8. I was breaking in the motor today. I'd put the bike in third, give it 1/2 throttle up to 7,500 rpm, compression break back down in third, X3. Then 3/4 throttle X3, full throttle X3. So its pretty much broken in. At 5,000 full throttle in 2nd it's like getting punched in the chest and the front is very light. Torque is every where, just twist. Its amazing. I rode a Duc 900ss many years ago and it had a similar feeling.

The sound is amazing. I'll see if I can make a good recording of if. It's deep, clatters, there is a feel to each ignition stroke. And the intake honk is LOUD! I mean LOUD! The throttle bodies are 61mm and just honk.

Do I sound like a hyped little kid? Good because I feel like one! :cheer:

W

wrightme43

Thats awesome Pete! I hope you enjoy the heck out of it!! It looks and sounds like fun. :thumbup:

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats! Hope you have many awesome, safe rides on it.:Flash: BTW....nice color choice!