Some simple advice on bulb fitment

NearOn

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, this isnt anything to do with headlight MOD, I had my FZ6 a couple days now, and wanted to check what size bulb was in left hand headlight, which I think is a H7, anyway, I dont think I have put it back in correctly, here's a pic, please can someone tell me if is right or wrong and if so , how it should go in correctly, cheers guys!

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello!
This link might help: :Flash::Flash::Flash: http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-mods/33513-twin-lights-mod-rewired.html :Flash::Flash::Flash:

The rubber boot looks a little kinked.

Also if you've touched the bulb's glass envelope, take it out and clean it of any oils or fingerprints you may have gotten on the envelope. contaminants turn into carbon which insulates the lamp from getting rid of heat causing premature failure. Alcohol is a good cleaner.

Last edited:

NearOn

Reaction score
Visit site
Im just after which angle the bulb goes in, as I think the connectors should be like this,

_ _

not like this

_

_

which is way mine is currently

If someone could just have a look at the back of theirs, and compare to my picture that be easiest, cheers

NearOn

Reaction score
Visit site
Cheers, looks like same way have mine fitted so maybe I did get it right in first place, thanks again!