Sold the FZ6 and heres my new 04 FJR1300

1.8tbora

Stealth FZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
Sold the fz last week and wanted something more comfortable and more powerful, here it is. Let me know what you guys think:rockon:

2004 FJR1300
One owner with 11,000 miles
Bar risers
Gps mount
Aftermarket wind screen
Holeshot pipes
New forks seals, front pads, and rear tire

$5500:thumbup:

FZ6_JJ

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks nice, I still love my FZ6, but if you need a bigger smoother bike, I'd say you bought the right one......Good luck....

MagicMANX

Reaction score
Visit site
Very nice lady you got there!! Back when I had the old 96 Vmax, I tried chasing one of those thru a twisty road, and it was incredible how it handled, the guy smoked me :( of course the vmax is more a drag bike, but the sound of that inline four engine and the smoothness of the drive is amazing

Great choice, drive safely ;)

Reed

Southern Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks nice!! Hopefully I can upgrade to more of a touring bike one day!!!! Now, I am just looking for saddle bags and a top bag. I would also maybe like to find a new seat.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Congratulations! Was riding a few months ago with Redwasp who has the FJR13000 and he is fast on that thing! Very impressive capabilities! :rockon:

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Very nice and great price... A smaller windshield will keep it a little cooler during the summer time (I use an 2003 windshield on mine for the summer, about 2" shorter than the stock 04 shield).

The 3rd and 4th pictures are those of a Helmet Gaurdian lock assembly (re-keyed to fit the ignition) I mounted. Made some custom brackets, left side has an electrical outlet and sell them on another forum: FJRForum
A lot of good information there as well.

Last edited:

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice! Best year and color :) I have 76,000 on my Feejeer and still enjoy it as much as the day I bought it. Great long distance bike, plenty of good information on the FJR forum.
I have heard the FJR will do 151mph fully loaded on a slight down hill in Nevada:innocent:

Shawn

Reaction score
Visit site
That is the bike that I will move to once my kids grow up and I start to tour. $5500 wow.. I don't think I could touch one up here for under $10,000.

DaveS

Reaction score
Visit site
Your going to enjoy your new toy for sure. I just did the opposite, sold my 03 FJR and bought a new 08 FZS6. Loved the FRJ, spent tons of money on upgrades. We toured for a few years but now the wife says she wanted to fly to our destinations from now on so not much point keeping it.

Pick up the FZ one day this week if/when the weather here is good enough to ride it.

Mac

ohgood

Reaction score
Visit site
Your going to enjoy your new toy for sure. I just did the opposite, sold my 03 FJR and bought a new 08 FZS6. Loved the FRJ, spent tons of money on upgrades. We toured for a few years but now the wife says she wanted to fly to our destinations from now on so not much point keeping it.

Pick up the FZ one day this week if/when the weather here is good enough to ride it.

Mac

funny, my wife started sayng something similar since the new gropings....er 'security methods' at the airport - maybe they need more attention than they're letting on ? lol

the first fjr i saw was down in tampa, 20 minutes after HEARING a concours pull away from my on my mighty GS500. the concours sounded incredibly good, but then, omg, onoz, the feejer inihilated my ideas of what a motorcycle was supposed to sound like.

best sounds ever emitted from a two wheeler:

speed triple spooling up just a little
feejer anywhere except WTFO
goldwing just off idle

congrats,that is one really sweet ride, and one really really good deal you got on it !

:)