So who wants one of these?

Extremity

Junior Mint
Reaction score
www.echoplaneonline.com
Sort of a dumb post to make, but I couldn't resist! I laughed so hard when I saw this, and I'm trying to find a manufacturer to make me one of these balloons so I can tie it to my Fz6. Who else would be down to do this? Nothing like rocketing past people with a missile chasing you to confuse them for the rest of the week! :D

5wm9zl.jpg

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Dude, you know our country would hit us hard for that kind of $hit. Everything is taken so seriously. I want to tie one to my bike!

Last edited:

Wh0M3

Reaction score
Visit site
I've thought about how much fun that would be to tie it to my bike and ride around. It'd be even funnier once you come up to a stop light or something... Watch it float up and continue to point at you.

I'm curious what laws would be broken in doing so.

Ridgeback

Wakin up the neighbours
Reaction score
Visit site
That would be awesome.
Trouble is, it would be the same over here,you'd be breaking so many laws it's untrue.Probably starting with the good old 'Words or behaviour likely to cause distress or alarm to another person' law :rolleyes:

If I didn't need my license,it would sure be worth it! :D

Bryan-

Reaction score
Visit site
That is ... AWESOME! I'll take one haha. In Holland we can do pretty much anything we want :rockon: Worst thing you can get is a slap on the wrist and loose a couple euro's but.. it's damn well worth it! :BLAA:

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That is ... AWESOME! I'll take one haha. In Holland we can do pretty much anything we want :rockon: Worst thing you can get is a slap on the wrist and loose a couple euro's but.. it's damn well worth it! :BLAA:

Party at this guys house!

Extremity

Junior Mint
Reaction score
www.echoplaneonline.com
I dunno guys, I mean even if worst came to worst and a cop arrested me, I can't imagine any judge booking a 22 year old kid for having a balloon on his motorcycle. I mean imagine the prison conversation...

A) "What are you in for?"
B) "Killed my wife."
C) "Robbed a gas station. You?"
A) "Oh, uh, tied a balloon to my motorcycle"

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
These are hysterical!!! (And "hysterical" would be the little old lady driving down the highway calling 911!!) :rof:

deeptekkie

Reaction score
Visit site
I wonder if you went through a 35 (mph) about 55 and screaming at the top of your lungs, what the cops would do? Now that's funny. Thanks!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Would be quite entertaining i reckon to tie some of these baloons to a mate's car, and hope he does not notice before driving off....then the first time he looked in the rear vision mirror.... Yikes! :D

Extremity

Junior Mint
Reaction score
www.echoplaneonline.com
If I remember correctly these were part of a marketing campaign and were never actually available for sale.

Balloons are just like anything else - find who actually manufactures them and you can probably put in a custom order. If there was legitimate interest in this I could probably set up a small group buy, I can't imagine the balloons being any more than like 5 bucks a pop, you would just have to fill them with helium yourself at a local grocery store or something.