Signs of an FZ6 forum addict

when you're working 80+ hours a week and still find time to check the forum and respond to rediculous threads like this one...ugh :D

:Flip: F off!!!

That's it.....look for something in the mail, from me, in about a week!

Weird thing is, Where i come from in Australia ( Adelaide) it is one of the smallest capital cities in Oz, and yet, i reckon 90% of the people in here, that post regularly are from Adelaide, and none of us knew each other before \"meeting\" in here

Considering I only live a few k's from you, that is quite a statement :eek:

and your last post is the last post in nearly all the threads,
:([/QUOTE]

I was thinking about changing my screen name to "post killer":rockon:

Addiction can be remedied with a twelve step program... I am on step twelve and will be there for years to come.

Kinda like when you go to the local bar to celebrate your five year pin...:Flash:

....when you're talking to someone about your kids winning student of the month and you accidentally say Bike of the month. :D

We are all a bunch of post whores....

NOW

0postwhore6ey7ia1.gif

:rof: :rof: nice one, Bill!

You know your an addict when you have four high speed internet connections in your house and your late for work because.... hmmmm the server feels a little warm this morning

Last edited:
You know your an addict when you have four high speed internet connections in your house just for the Forum

LOL, but you don't come on here as much as most of the members.....so :Flip: ;)

Im here alot But on the servers not the site... Currently setting a new 1U Dual Core Intel server that will be dedicated to the forums..

Addict, addict me, no I am not an addict. I have no time to be an addict. I only have time for this forum...... O sh.. I missed a tread... see ya...

When you pretend that you were up revising for an interview (until 0330am) when you were learning how to play poker in the arcade lol

You pray that Riobard get writers cramp and can't post for a month. So you can increase your post count to catch up.

Nelly:D

Back