Side fairings to make fully faired FZ6

y0s_bikey

Reaction score
Visit site
on tuesday i met yatz, he changed to the oxford signal lights while his fairing is still in place so its workable, probably u can check with him. Cos for powerbronze its working another way, so i think mine abit more tricky...

Astennu

Reaction score
Visit site
Does anyone know if there are roller protectors for the full fairing? The Yamaha dealer sais it does not fit.

If you look at the pictures the fairing covers the hole where you need to screw in the roll protector.

i'm thinking of buying a 2010 FZ6 S2 with full fairing.

Astennu

Reaction score
Visit site
Got back frome two dealers. And they think they might be able to fit the roller protectors on the stock fairing. I will give it a go :)

mindfogg

Reaction score
Visit site
Astennu, did you ever get the protectors installed? I just got the Yamaha lower for the kids FZ6 (2009) and I am wondering if the protectors will fit with the full factory lower installed. Pictures in the Yamaha accessory catalog show roll protectors installed on a bike with the full lower. Trying to see if anyone has done both of these at the same time.

nikhawaii

Reaction score
Visit site
Does anybody know if this kit can be purchased somewhere still?

I keep finding expired links, out of stock links....I am looking to get one for my 2006 FZ6.

Many thanks!!