Lower fairs for a FZ6

summerb37

Reaction score
Visit site
Yamaha FZ6 S2 Fazer 2007-2009 SIDE FAIRINGS, LOWER FAIRINGS

Up for sale is a pair of lower fairs cowlings panels for a 2007 2008 2009 Yamaha FZ6. These will NOT fit a FZ6R.

I bought them off eBay and didn’t realize that they didn’t come with the mounting hardware. Yamaha, based on their environmental conscious ways, will not sell a single piece of the mounting hardware on its own and wanted me to buy the whole package (fairs and everything) to replace a single part/kit. Yamaha no longer sales these as an accessory. A few parts of the mounting kit are on the fairs, but a person will need to create some of the mounting hardware on their own. Other people do create their own mounting kits, and a local shop to where I live said they could mount them for me without the kit. I was initially up for putting them on, but I have lost interest now and prefer the look without them. For the last 3+ years, they have been sitting in storage. I am not aware of anything else wrong with the fairings, except for the one that has some road rash, and please see the pictures. This did not bother me when I purchased them because I was planning to have them professionally repaired and painted. They were over $1000 new from Yamaha.

Fairing 0.jpgFairing.jpgFairing 3.jpgFairing 2.jpgFairing 1.jpg

Last edited:

summerb37

Reaction score
Visit site
Bump and new lower asking price. $200 plus shipping.

Lower fairs for a FZ6 and not a FZ6R, so prior to 2009, are for sale. I bought them off of eBay and didn’t realize that they didn’t come with the mounting hardware. Yamaha, based on their environmental conscious ways, will not sale you a single piece of the mounting hardware on its own and want you to buy the whole package (fairs and everything). A few parts of the mounting kit are still on the fairs, but a person will need to create their own mounting hardware. Other people do create their own mounting kits, and a local shop said they could mount them for me without the kit. I was initially up to putting them on, a few years ago, but I have now lost interest and prefer the look without them. For the last 2+ years, they have been sitting in storage. I am not aware of anything else wrong with the fairings, except for the one that has some road rash. See picture. This did not bother me when I purchased them because I was planning on having them professionally painted. I would like to recover what I paid them, so they are being listed for $250. They are over $1000 CADS new. Shipping cost based on location.

View attachment 65674View attachment 65670View attachment 65671View attachment 65672View attachment 65673