Side fairings to make fully faired FZ6

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
When you say lower panels what do you mean. I'm not sure where they would go. Sorry if I sound stupid, but where would these side panels go? Are you talking about the whole body kit?

Last edited:

acim

Reaction score
www.acim.net
Givi

downloadfree.asp

440D + D440KIT - Spoiler

I payed it arround 100€ in Trion Motors Belgrade, Givi distributor for Serbia.

I am very satisfied with it. At 200km/h I have no problem with wind :cheer:

Reaction score
Visit site
When you say lower panels what do you mean. I'm not sure where they would go. Sorry if I sound stupid, but where would these side panels go? Are you talking about the whole body kit?

Yes, (sorry), the full fairing. I like the way your bike looks though and has me reconsidering...

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
In all honestly, "I" don't like the FULL fairing, and the $800/$1000k on a bike that covers the quality of our bike's. Even if i had the money to spend i would spend it on front and rear shocking but that my .25 cents.

YaMamma

Reaction score
www.yamahagenuineparts.com

Peter Bosch

Reaction score
Visit site
I like the lower fairing. And I have gotten used to what it looks like on my bike. I took the fairings off when I took the bike on the 20000 km service. Now I'll have to install them again but at least I can write a how-to story while at it.

Here's a pic what it looks like:
Who do I contact to get the side fairings?

simonwb

Back in black
Reaction score
Visit site

alkinoos

Reaction score
Visit site
If anybody wants to buy full fairing kit like mine ('04-'06 model), maybe i can help.
I can supply the kit with all the bolts and brackets for 250 euros+ shipping.
It's easy to find them here in Greece and the price is very competitive.
Have a look.

fazerp.jpg

yoshiki

Reaction score
Visit site
would like to ask for some opinions here before i start a new thread, for those who have the oem full fairing for fz6, what signal (turn) lights you use?

i am looking for any signal lights which are:
1) not too expensive
2) after installing, easy to take out and put back the fairings. quite alot of work to take out/install the fairings with the stock headlights.

any advise is deeply appreciated.

farish

The Beast™
Reaction score
Visit site
would like to ask for some opinions here before i start a new thread, for those who have the oem full fairing for fz6, what signal (turn) lights you use?

1) not too expensive
2) after installing, easy to take out and put back the fairings. quite alot of work to take out/install the fairings with the stock headlights.

Bro, u may onsider the oxford lights..have you seen sne and Ivan's?? they cost 90 a pair and are led based

y0s_bikey

Reaction score
Visit site

1) not too expensive

I think the stock will be the best, isn't too hard to take out... think those aftermarket might be even more difficult to take out ba,...

yoshiki

Reaction score
Visit site
Bro, u may onsider the oxford lights..have you seen sne and Ivan's?? they cost 90 a pair and are led based

hey
hmm. i didnt notice ivan's 1.. will take another look when i have the chance..
thanks!

I think the stock will be the best, isn't too hard to take out... think those aftermarket might be even more difficult to take out ba,...

i dont know how to explain, but due to the size of the stock signal lights, it must be dismantled from the stem of the signal light before the fairings can be fitted/taken out.

i was thinking of either those flush mounts or thin signal lights. of course the flush mounts will look nicer without the gap exposed, but i am not sure if the fairings can be installed or taken off without dismantling the flush mount signal lights.

y0s_bikey

Reaction score
Visit site
Bro i doubt so lei... cos the signal light is actually another holding point for the full fairing to stay, if i dun remember wrongly... cos for my Powerbronze lowers it works that way, I remember yatz telling me his works likewise.

yoshiki

Reaction score
Visit site
Bro i doubt so lei... cos the signal light is actually another holding point for the full fairing to stay, if i dun remember wrongly... cos for my Powerbronze lowers it works that way, I remember yatz telling me his works likewise.
hmmm, imagine this, correct me if i am wrong. what i was planning is, the holding point stays there (which is a bracket extension meant for the signal light). then from there change to a smaller signal light for flushed signal light. in this case, the point that holds the fairing still remains there am i right?

sorry i not too good in diy, just trying to imagine in my head.